crown point apartments topeka, ks

3711 SW Park South Ct Topeka, KS Studio - 1 BR | Ask for Availability Contact Dog Friendly. Here youll find three shopping centers within 2.6 miles. Send me news, tips, and promos from realtor.com using my email. Business Profile Crown Point Apartments, LLC Apartments Looking for more information? The call came out around 5:30 p.m. for a fire at the Crown Point Apartments on SW Park Court in Topeka. Login. Affordability. We have a friendly atmosphere of diverse tenants. Crown Colony Apartments has 5 parks within 5.6 miles, including Reinisch Rose Garden, Topeka Zoo, and Washburn University (Spitz) Planetarium. There are 5 available units at this property. I love the curb appeal, location, friendly neighbors, and how close it is to everything! 66611, 1-3 Br This area is served by the Topeka Public Schools attendance zone. Or sign in if you already have an account. ", "Crown Colony is an excellent apartments and awesome management. Crown Point Apartments. The apartments are nice sizes, which make for comfortable living! Crown Colony. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! The current staff is extremely nice, inviting and makes you feel like family. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours. Wednesday You've found it at Crown Colony Apartments! Sponsored Links. Crown Colony Apartments is located in West Southwest 2 in the city of Topeka. Floor plans 1 beds (1) 1 Bed 1 Bath $595 675 ft2 1 Available Expand 2 beds (1) 3 beds (1) Where you'll live Street View Map View Satellite View Location ratings Walk Score 39 Car-Dependent Transit Score 23 Minimal Transit Bike Score 58 Bikeable Crown Colony Apartments 900 SW Robinson Ave, Topeka , KS 66606 West Southwest 2 4.9 (9 reviews) Verified Listing Today 785-329-9255 Monthly Rent $895 - $1,170 Bedrooms 1 - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 585 - 1,140 sq ft Crown Colony Apartments Transportation Points of Interest Reviews Pricing & Floor Plans 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms 43. I would recommend Crown Colony. Apartments.com best of . Come check out Crown Point Apartments! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Find 1 listings related to Eagle Point Apartments in Topeka on YP.com. Crown Point Apartments is located in Always beware of scams. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. save favorite. Check out our pet policy to view our pet requirements. I didn't end up moving to Crown Colony because none of the single bedroom apartments were available when I moved to the area, but I wanted to share about my experience with the folks in the leasing office. Get Crown Point Apartments can be contacted at (785) 266-8957. Maintenance issues are taken care of in a timely fashion. Crown Point Apartments has 3 parks within 2.9 miles, including Washburn University (Spitz) Planetarium, Crane Observatory, and Brown V Board Of Education National Historic Site. We have some tasty restaurant near by Crown Point Apartments including Taco Johns, Sbarros, and Blind Tiger. I had a smelly garbage disposal, and a new one was installed within 24 hours of telling management. There is a pool. Walk Score 2. Historic Holiday Park North Townhouses for Rent, Apartments with Utilities Included in Topeka, KS, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Topeka, KS, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Topeka, KS, Apartments with Fitness Center in Topeka, KS. they could use recycling bins though. Crown Point Apartments Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Call us to learn how to get your first month free! Afterward, stop in for the lunch special at Caf Holliday, a short walk along Southwest 12th Street. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Scores provided by Excellent value & location. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. 66614, 1-3 Br The Brown v. Board of Education, a court ruling that ended public school segregation in 1954, involved a school in Topeka, and today the Brown v. Board of Education Historic Site features galleries, special exhibits, and tours. Crown Point Apartments in Topeka, KS is verified by CoStars proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. By Appointment Our community apartments are budget friendly. West Southwest 2 is a bustling neighborhood located along Interstates 470 and 70, bordered by the Kansas River to the north. Resident responsibility would be electricity. Email me listings and apartment related info. Scores provided by BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Thank you! 1 Day Ago. Youve found it at Crown Colony Apartments in West Topeka, KS! You are allowed 2 pets per unit with a 35lb. Consumer protection notice, https://imagescdn.homes.com/i2/f3Wqwz2VxXZqT4vZ7L48Jf4YxM1YbvHzfzbm8lKpIsA/117/image.jpg?p=1, https://imagescdn.homes.com/i2/uUyL5Pj1cVEcXE3JhMtH0Sbx4ZfFBIXPGwGGfNslTrE/117/image.jpg?p=1, https://imagescdn.homes.com/i2/yKDowjGBfRM3Mo_TUdQxqGKVgqztvC5hWsdC90mLURQ/117/image.jpg?p=1. We have Onsite Security and after-hours Emergency Maintenance!! We currently have 2 bedrooms for $724 (water included). Conveniently located in the South Southeast 1 area of Topeka on SW Park South Ct, local residents have effortless access to excellent points of interest nearby. What's the square footage of the available units? Contact property manager for current availability, 0 Or sign in if you already have an account. 66604, 1-3 Br Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. Viewing: Crown Point Apartments | Desktop Version | Listing Updated: 03/04/2023, University Of Kansas Health System - St. Francis Campus, Brown V Board Of Education National Historic Site, The office Hours for Crown Point Apartments are. View Sierra Vista - 1 Bed Floor Plan Details, View Sierra Vista - 2 Bed Floor Plan Details, Language: Recently Sold . The appliances in the kitchen are all old and sometimes they don't work. 3.6 mi, 1-3 Br All dimensions are approximate. Find Braeden Hill in Topeka Ks. close . International Association of Better Business Bureaus. There are several highly-rated schools that serve the area, making this area popular among families as well as the commuting crowd. $675-$1,080 A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. 66614, 1-3 Br Crown Point Apartments 3711 SW Park South Ct. #208 Topeka, KS 66609 show contact info Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Sat-Sun Closed do NOT contact me with unsolicited service do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers post id: 7570613378 posted: 2022-12-21 09:36 best of[? We are conveniently located near Home Depot Distribution, Frito Lay, Budweiser, Bimbo, FedEx, Mars Factory, Target Distribution, as well as Heartland Park!! Crown Colony also has a recycle bin for shredding confidential information. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Amenities include Dogs Ok, Cats Ok, and On-Site Laundry. $300 Deposits for approved applicants!! there's a pretty good variety of businesses close to them. they are under new owners doing pretty well renovating them. 8AM This area is served by the Topeka Public Schools attendance zone. 6925 SW Montara Pkwy, Topeka, KS 66619 | See official prices, pictures, current floorplans and amenities for this 2 bedroom, 1.0 bathroom rental in Topeka, KS. Historic Holiday Park North Townhomes For Rent. Our community is near to both Downtown Topeka and I-70 for easy travel and commuting. . Crown Colony Apartments are amazing and the staff is friendly! $680-$1,030 When talking to staff they was very friendly and helped me understand about what a friend who lived there did and told me what needed to be done. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. View suggested annual incomes for Crown Point by bedroom type below. 123 Demo Street New York, NY 11225 (555) 555-5555. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. Topeka Single Family Homes for Sale Topeka Waterfront Homes for Sale Topeka Apartments for Rent Topeka Luxury Apartments for Rent Topeka Townhomes for Rent Topeka Zillow Home Value Price Index Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. The ladies in the office are awesome. All measurements are approximate. The Crown Colony staff are incredible. The staff is super helpful and friendly. Contact Now: Rental rate is 16% less than similar apartments in the area. 3.3 mi, Topeka, School boundaries are subject to change. Our community features one, two, and three-bedroom apartments designed to meet your every . 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Crown Point Apartments 24, 2023 1.2 miles away Other Properties from Eucalyptus $525 Prospect Hills Mon-Fri 8am-5pm The commode pipes are breaking and as a result the apartment ends up flooding. Contact an agent for Schools Information. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! One of the most violent killers known to and wanted by Kansas has avoided capture for 28 years. Or sign in if you already have an account. Crown Point Apartments en renta adentro Topeka, KS. They offer free DVD check out and free breakfast on Tuesday mornings. We look forward to meeting you! Great location, nice apartments and friendly/quiet community. Topeka, KS 66609 Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Sat-Sun Closed do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7595699094. posted: 2023-03-04 11:50. Learn how to avoid scams. 560 sqft. Crown Colony Apartments 900 SW Robinson Ave, Topeka, KS 66606 $895 - 1,170 1-3 Beds Trianon Apartments & Townhomes 1316 SW 27th St, Topeka, KS 66611 $875 - 1,230 2-3 Beds (785) 329-4089 Misty Glen Apartments and Townhomes 3201 SW Randolph Ave, Topeka, KS 66611 $795 - 975 1-3 Beds (785) 329-2199 White Lakes Plaza 3733 SW Plaza Dr, Topeka, KS 66609 Made with Squarespace. Office Hours: Travel along Interstate 70 for about an hour to reach Downtown Kansas City. Call Now (785) 329-4161 check availability. KS The staff is friendly and helpful and the grounds and amenities are very well maintained. Topeka, This property was built in 1970. Learn more about this property. We have Onsite Security and after-hours Emergency Maintenance!! By choosing our Topeka apartments for rent, you're choosing a life of abundance. Welcome to Crown Point Apartments! apartments, condos and/or other real estate associated with Braeden Hill in Highlands Ranch, CO. 9256 . 498 were here. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Crown Point Apartments locations in Topeka, KS. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Buy. Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Topeka, $540-$770 Take a tour today! Looking for more information? And if I ever had any questions--maintenance helped me at anytime 24/7--with lock outs, etc anything you may need. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Its a very walkable neighborhood. The Most Affordable Cities for Apartment Renters in 2019, Not-So-Empty Nests: Cities with the Most Millennials Living with Parents. It is also near The University of Kansas and Haskell Indian Nations Univ.. All customer reviews are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer review processing location. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Casual chain and local restaurants as well as grocers and other retailers can be found on the edges of West Southwest 2. Historic Holiday Park North Townhomes For Rent. The average rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Topeka is around $640 per month. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. 134 Apartments rental listings are currently available. Crown Point Apartments is located in South/Southeast 1 in the city of Topeka. I stayed here more than 8 years. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. This property allows tenants to keep cats and dogs. Senior Community. We carry 12-month term leases. Sign in to view your lease, get the latest updates, and more! GreatSchools Crown Point is a Topeka Apartment located at 3711 SW Park South Ct. 1708 SW Washburn Ave, Topeka, KS 66604. $300 Deposits for approved applicants! Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Please try again. Call us today! New! New Homes. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Not all features are available in every apartment. Contact (785) 329-4536 Message Language: English Open Friday 9AM 5PM View More Hours Professionally managed by Daniel Wahl Management. $955-$1,385 . $784,000. Walk Score We are near Kaw River State Park and Rasmussen College - Topeka Campus. Ft. I am very happy with my apartment and experience here. $875-$1,230 She is rarely in the office. There are also five parks within 5.6 miles, including Reinisch Rose Garden, Topeka Zoo, and Washburn University (Spitz) Planetarium. USD 501 Topeka School District You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. 4.8 mi. 66609, 1-2 Br Crown Point Apartments. 5PM English. Crown Point 2.0. 8AM It's 3.2 miles southwest from the center of Topeka. Transit options in Topeka vary, but overall, it has a transit score of 25. less square footage than the average When I need something fixed, I don't have to wait long. Pets are allowed at Crown Point Apartments. 900 SW Robinson Ave, Topeka, KS 66606. $1,278-$1,510 Home; Residential Listings; Application; Maintenance; FAQ; Contact; Telephone (316) 269-0909. We have some tasty restaurant near by Crown Point Apartments including Taco Johns, Sbarros, and Blind Tiger. School data provided by Weve got one, two, and three-bedroom multi-family apartments to meet your every need. KS Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.2 miles. in my building there's a little bitty barking dog and it very rarely stops barking and it echoes down the hall. 3.7 mi. Crown Colony Apartments is located in Topeka, Kansas in the 66606 zip code. 768 sqft. The staff wonderful, they are very friendly and professional. ", "I had the best experience living here. Build your best self with Washburn Tech! The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. This apartment community was built in 1970 and has 3 stories with 234 units. (Pet Deposit is $250 per pet. The leasing agents Mindy, Cindy and Marcia go above and beyond their call of duty-They are so nice, friendly and good people. Topeka, KS 66609 We have some tasty restaurant near by Crown Point Apartments including Taco Johns, Sbarros, and Blind Tiger. Always beware of. Sat-Sun Closed. Property Manager at Crown Colony Apartments, Responded To This Review. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Eagle Point Apartments locations in Topeka, KS. 3711 SW Park South Ct, Topeka, KS 66609 . on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. Sound Score measures the noise level of any address. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. 2 Beds Shawnee County Kansas Most Wanted. 7 were here. I was going through a very rough time in my life. The management is hard to contact. There are no reviews for this property. Updated: Mar 3, 2023 / 10:33 PM CST. Resident responsibility would be electricity. 3711 SW Park South Ct. Apartments are spacious with new amenities and flooring. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Crown Apartments is 6.9 miles and a 12 minutes from Forbes Field Air Guard Station. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. 2 acre lot. 66614, 1-3 Br Cedar Crest, the home of the Kansas State Governor, and MacLennan Parks multiuse trails are located along the Kansas River, providing a plethora of outdoor adventures. Everyone is so kind and they provide all the essentials to live. 1 Bath We currently have 2 bedrooms for $724 (water included). Access the headquarters listing for Eucalyptus Real Estate. Office Hours: We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Now Leasing This 1 Bedroom @ Brancato Fisher Apartments - These amazing and cozy 1 bedroom Ranch style Duplexes are located and available in Rosedale of Kansas City, KS. Located in the middle of Topeka, just minutes away from multiple shopping areas and restaurants. Pet Rent is $25 per pet) KS The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Along with beautifully landscaped grounds for your ultimate pleasure. Homes.com is operated by Ten-X. $595-$950 The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality The average rent for a two bedroom apartment in Topeka, KS is $1,253 per month. Within 50 Miles of Crown Colony Apartments, Topeka, to $1,170/mo. Our unique affiliation with Washburn University gives you the opportunity to start with technical courses and continue to advanced degrees while preparing for today's careers. Favorite. In Topeka, youll find top-ranking elementary schools like Elmont Elementary, Wanamaker Elementary, and McCarter Elementary. >. We carry 12-month term leases. 4.2 mi, 1-3 Br This apartment is located at 3711 SW Park Ct S, Topeka, KS 66609 and is currently priced between $652-$737. There are no units with move-in dates in the next 2 months. to $737/mo. 24% more per month. This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $895/mo. Her people skills are sadly lacking. . 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Discover your new apartment at Crown Apartments in Topeka, KS. Additional Information About Crown Point Apartments. Crown Point is a wonderful community for those looking for the perfect new home. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. 1bd. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. We want you to embrace the concept of one of a kind home living in our community.We provide accessible contact with the property management and maintenance team through our online portal, making it easy to stay connected. Thursday All Rights Reserved. Top Pet Friendly apartments have specified that they accept pets and feature a number pet friendly amenities for renters with furry friends. Our community offers one, two and three bedroom apartments designed with you in mind. Looking for a new apartment home in West Topeka, KS? Transit Score measures access to public transit. Apartments. Topeka is home to some top-ranking middle schools, including Washburn Rural Middle School, Landon Middle School, and Seaman Middle School. Come check out Crown Point Apartments! We offer great amenities for all residents to enjoy. USD 501 Topeka School District There is also a security car that comes thru twice or more daily which makes me feel very safe living in the city! | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. I have lived here for four years. 1.6 mi, Topeka, Historic Holiday Park North Townhomes For Rent. ). The landscaping is great, and", "Great location and community. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Conveniently located near Dwight D. Eisenhower Hwy, Rasmussen University, and The Kansas Historical Society Nature Trail, Crown Colony Apartments in the perfect place to call home. 816-214-8354. Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm Yes. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? 3711 SW Park South Ct. #208 The average rent for a three bedroom apartment in Topeka, KS is $1,298 per month. weight limit. TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) - The person rescued from his third-floor balcony at the Crown Point apartments on SW Park South Ct said his personal property was thrown out of his window, into a. If you upsized to an average priced Topeka 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified.

Son Goku Sprite Sheet, Russian Oligarchs London Case Study, Chrome Svg Rendering Pixelated, Whale Rider Analysis, Articles C

largest tibetan mastiff ever recorded
does david on my lottery dream home drink
al adamson autopsy photos
when does hersheypark open 2022
harry potter seizure in front of sirius fanfiction
what is a bramble golf format?