douluo continent ending explained

Soul Land Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. I like how they fix some plot holes and make the story more realistic. WebWarning! WebThe plot was great, but the acting wasnt in my opinion. Wow, okay coming from a complete fresh perspective in that I know nothing about Duoluo Continent story and just here for XZ I actually quite enjoyed the first 8 eps. I'm definitely adding it into my rewatch rotation as I wait for season 2. As I said, the unconscious/dream element is a complete distraction. The second half of the novel is a CGI nightmare, full of censorship fodder, and will have to be completely rewritten for live action--even more than S1. I agree with you. Douluo Continent [Chinese Drama] in Urdu Hindi Dubbed Complete All Episodes. So no, you're not overthinking it lol. No one can make perfect live action of douluo dalu while following the main story without budget that rivals GAME OF THRONES. The article contains all the abilities that Tang San has shown with his Spirit Power, along with the abilities he gained from using his Twin Spirits; Clear Sky Hammer and Blue Silver Emperor. If you have watched the anime, then can you tell me that is it worth it to watch drama over the anime? The CGI is not great but that is expected from a chinese drama and I will definitely continue watching. The only few things I didnt like was I felt the acting of each character was not great. Part 3, What was the last song (non Asian) that you listened to? Meanwhile, Tang San uses the medallion Qian. Sometimes, things are exactly what they seem to be. Well said! I wonder if there's extra meaning in this? "Douluo Continent" Season 2 will be coming out soon and here's all you need to know. Maybe they misread the novel? Their mysterious disappearances, seems weird to be done by Ghost Douluo alone? If you have access to Douban, try that one too but its credibility is shoddy at best. In fact, "Douluo Continent" was originally a novel, and the novel is divided He has been a part of many movies and series like Sword Snow Stride, Gank Your Heart, and Youth Fight. It would have been nice if they added a final shot of TS abruptly opening his eyes there, but oh, well. Sometimes, things are exactly what they seem to be. At the moment, I have only 1 guess:- that Tang San was under the control of Shi Nian from the end of ep 38. Tang San was talking to his teammates, but scene suddenly cut to him talking to Shi Nian, and the subsequent scenes, imagining seeing Tang Hao, seeing his teammates being hurt by Shi Nian, but all these were only an illusions (this part could be a dream within a dream). and there's the weird discussion about what everyone would do after the tournament was over.. all these feel quite unrealistic. There was so much to uncover that I didn't felt 1 episode was going to wrap it all up. His mother was talking about now Tang San doesn't have to hide his dual abilities. Take a look at one of the action scenes from the upcoming movie. You are all overthinking the ending. gatey. Press J to jump to the feed. WebWhile there are many questions left unanswered with the vague ending, the drama was quite enjoyable. creating an account there is free and the drama has its own pg too. Meanwhile, another prince challenges Dai Mu Bai to a fight. I enjoyed it. I wonder if any of this season actually happened as we thought it happened at all. You are all overthinking the ending. Ending Explained and Easter Eggs. If you do spot something "unusual" or have some ideas on what the ending means, please share! The Xiongshen team want Tang San to kill the man who accidentally killed the baby camel in order to become a member of the team and ultimately meet Tang Huo. Just like when I heard Blooms at Ruyi Pavillion was very good which I watched it and I didnt know what the hype was all about. I felt a positive boost everytime I was watching it. There was so major plot holes. So I'm relief ^^". It also contains the abilities exhibited by the Spirit Bones he absorbed from different Spirit Beasts enhancing his power. Someone else familiar with the novel said the same as @Major. It's a cdrama, not Marvel or DC). Ao Si Ke reveals that the elder prince bribed him, but surprises everyone when he says that he didn't accept it. That being said, Douluo Continent has exceeded my expectations of what usually a Chinese drama is. Which clan would you roam around the Douluo Continent with? Park So Dam opens up about her health issues and the fight to recover! 1:03. Douluo Continent, the fantasy action-adventure TV series also known as I like that the series does not dwell on the "drama" all the crying and sadness, there are tons of depressing series to watch, and I am glad that this is not one of them. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I don't know if people were aware, but this show wasn't filmed with a high budget. Everything you said is spot on. I have the same impression, especially because everyone is so innocent (not even a single decent kiss) and not much blood was shed (or even spit, which is strange for a c-drama LMAO). sometimes i do find it quite meme-y, i really dislike the female lead (or the actress's portrayal idk) and i don't really like the ost but it's not a bad drama despite all of that imo. Tang San possesses extraordinary wits and talent since young, and aspires to be a great soul master. Best; Recent; Send. Grr. Tang San is threatened that if he doesn't stay in Xisi to participate in the spirit conference, Ye Zhi Qiu and his men will kill his friends. FaazDonghuaFans. I'm just hypothesizing so take this with a huge grain of salt, esp since I gave up on this halfway through, but his mother's words relate perfectly to a major event that happens to TS a few years after the drama ends. My Drama Zone. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The Douluo Continent was replanted with countless plants and flowers, improving the environment and the quantity of life energy on the Douluo Planet. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. It won't(most of them). 1) rebirth is a definitely black & white no-no, so that has to go. WeTV Spanish had released a trailer on their official YouTube channel also around 4 months ago. On the other hand, Tang San finds out the person who assassinated his mother. Press J to jump to the feed. Any Anyways, what did you guys think about this show? When the tarantula that had previously blinded Tang San returns, Yu Xiao Gang summons San Pao to protect him. Its very bright and colourful, the powers look interesting. I watched it for Xiao Zhan I feel he was the one who carried the entire drama, there should be no chemistry like they're halfway siblings than to couple maybe we might get to see it in season 2. not in a million years. I didnt feel the chemistry between the main leads. I have never seen the anime and only know about this series by watching it. As I haven't seen the donghua nor have I read the novel, I have no idea how this adaptation holds up in respect to that. Welcome to the Soul Land/Douluo Dalu wiki. Here's some of my pet peeves. To cease Martial Soul Pavilion from destroying the Tian Dou Kingdom, Tang San joins forces with the various sections of the kingdom and wages war against Martial Soul Pavilion. It foreshadows a major event after training with his father, hints at the true status of his mother, and links directly to a HUGE change in his spirit power--which directly relates to this 'space' he inhabits. Later, to further improve his cultivation, Yu Xiaogang brings Tang San to Shrek Academy. The whole "Wake up" thing is like going full circle with the first episode. I had to rewatch soul land to erase this atrocity from memory. If this was a dream then I hope it's not by Shi Lian. That's obviously subjective. wakafumi. That guy is a serious creeper. Very (David) Lynchian in inspiration and execution. (don't even get me talking about that ost though.. too damn good), Like the drama is a totally scaled back scene. Nothing else). One fine day, he is sent for cultivation to the Nuo Ding Academy. Seriously, I haven't read the novel and am in the early part of the anime. There are also a kind of spirit beast that has both much higher intelligence and much higher power compared to its age and they are called dragon's though you won't meet them till very later part of soul land 3/duoluo dalu 3/duoluo continent 3/ combat continent 3. I'd rather they don't do that. they reduced lot of scenes. The writer actually confirmed it on his weibo, that this season is not a dream and the "Wake up" part is in preparation for something else. Your email address will not be published. Top actress Kim Tae Hee is also suspected of tax evasion just like Lee Byung Hun's issue. There, he came under the tutelage of Yu Xiaogang and also gets to know an orphan girl named Xiao Wu, who became sworn siblings with him. This is where we meet Grandmaster (YuXiaoGang), who immediately guesses based on his spirit research that TangSan has two, This episode takes place in SuoDing academy. Personally I thought this adaptation was mostly a disaster, but this was one element that worked. Check out the first teaser poster of Netflix's Black Knight starring Kim Woo Bin. At the moment, I have only 1 guess:- that Tang San was under the control 2) anything "non-wholesome" usually have to go. A still from Episode 16 of Douluo Continent Season 1. Name I wanted to make that decision myself so I watched it anyways. Gao Tai Yu as Dai Mu Bai:Gao Tai Yu is a Chinese actor. He is the author of the epic fantasy series Douluo Dalu, also known as Soul Land. Douluo Continent Soul Land (2021) Ep 40 Eng Sub End. You can reach out to him at SunandanS@otakukart.com, Your email address will not be published. God King (Body of Annihilation Awakened). Park Seo Joon's many Kdramas & films set to air soon, including a Hollywood movie! Meanwhile, the herbs work on Yu Xiao Gang who can now level up to three spirit rings. I didnt feel the chemistry between the main leads. Meanwhile, Ning Rong Rong's father visits and tells the team that they can acquire a rare treasure. I have 3 words for the TV series. Some Iconic moments I felt in the novel didn't make any impact on me. The second half of the novel is a CGI nightmare, full of censorship fodder, and will have to be completelyrewritten for live action--even more than S1. I did get the feeling that the drama adaptation is intended for high schoolers XD. Jung Ji So will be the heroine in the upcoming K-drama version of the hit film Miss Granny. WebDouluo Continent Upcoming Chinese Drama Cast Real Names And Real Ages. Im pretty impressed. TangSan practices, In this episode TangSan arrives at Nuo Ding Spirit Academy. I enjoyed it very much and now I'm finishing rewatching it on CCTV. [Episode 23-28] - ALTERNATE VERSION RE-WRITE, Which drama from the above user's 'Last List Updates' would you pick? and the age-span of the viewing audience seem to reflect this (quite pleasantly surprised by an older audience viewership tbh, I like finding older people accepting fantasy genres). It was very refreshing to see this side of love unlike other show using the miscommunication as fillers. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svBPtGEiqhg. Perfect World Episode 84 Explained in Hindi/Urdu | Perfect world Episode 84 in Hindi | Anime oi. Park Ji Hoon will possibly be the main lead of a new KBS K-drama. And whether or not we actually get a second season its all up to the unknowable whims of the Chinese now it is clear that this first season was written as an expository one with intentional unanswered questions and unresolved threads LIKE the ending. I'm not saying it has nothing to do with it, just that it probably wasn't one specific thing they were forced to delete. You are all overthinking the ending. By that time I might not care at all. Plus, his mothers spirit is always in his heart and will manifest itself whenever he is in the greatest of dangers. Yu Xiao Gang realises that Xiao Wu's power of teleportation has a major weakness. A still of the entire main cast of the series Douluo Continent. The whole "Wake up" thing is like going full circle with the first episode. Folks. North - Heaven Dou Empire, South - Star Luo Empire, Middle - Spirit Hall. The bookending of dreaming/unconscious state at the end and beginning of the season is an utter stroke of genius. Soul Land: Tang Sect, the most famous martial arts sect of all. Let's discuss (**). I actually really enjoy the "love" between the leads. 460 Views. Storyline storyline storyline - now I don't mind a little adaptation but come on the whole school thing with the bunnies and electric cages was too much for me. Du Gu Bo backs out of the deal as he doesn't have enough money for Tang San to enter the competition. Later, he also lets Tang San know that his emotions are potentially a weakness or a strength, depending. He was surprised to find that everything here is not so wonderful, and he was lucky to find his wife's reincarnation. Let's discuss (**). SOOP labelmates Gong Yoo and Seo Hyun Jin will possibly be the next K-drama couple for Netflix! The Continent faced a life crisis during the first invasion. At the moment, I have only 1 guess:- that Tang San was under the control of Shi Nian from the end of ep 38. Tang San was talking to his teammates, but scene suddenly cut to him talking to Shi Nian, and the subsequent scenes, imagining seeing Tang Hao, seeing his teammates being hurt by Shi Nian, but all these were only an illusions (this part could be a dream within a dream). and there's the weird discussion about what everyone would do after the tournament was over.. all these feel quite unrealistic. I finished ep 40 and before I even started this episode, I had a feeling it would be a cliffhanger. As of now, there are no updates on Season 2 of Douluo Continent. There are barely any spirit beasts left on the planet, since they have been relocated to the Elven Planet and Forest Luo Planet. I stopped at episode 9 too. Does that mean he has other powers linked more to his mother's nature? I literally just finished and came to reddit to understand wtf was that ending, I expect it to be abrupt but THAT??? I really enjoyed Douluo Continent and am eager for the next season.The story was quite enjoyable with the great friendships and a bit of romance. Meanwhile, Du Gu Bo tells Tang San what the Canghui Academy want in exchange for the antidote. If you could be in the Soul Land universe, "who" would you be? I watch quite a lot of dramas and if it were bad, I would outright say so despite who was starring in it. So, everything that has happened in ep 1 may not be "real" in the sense we understand it. It was adapted into the Tencent Penguin Pictures TV series Douluo Dalu (2020), network animation Douluo Dalu (2018present), as well as comics, Douluo Continent So don't compare live action to novel or anime since your expectation will be destroyed. The village chief experiments on a father and son in order to create a spirit master; the father tries to protect his son from the village chief by burning the village down. 38:26. CGI is very bad and makes Tang San's Martial Soul look creepy. Anime Start/End Chapter. Doulou Continent is a fantasy action-adventure drama series originally written by Tang Jia San Shio. Tang San, Xiao Wu, and five other youths form a group there known by the name of Shrek Seven Devils. what the heeeeeeelll. However, he takes Tang San to a secret area in the mountains where he might be.

Chuck Connors Funeral, Seatac Federal Detention Center Roster, What Are The Names Of Jethro's Daughters, Kearney High School Yearbook, Articles D

largest tibetan mastiff ever recorded
does david on my lottery dream home drink
al adamson autopsy photos
when does hersheypark open 2022
harry potter seizure in front of sirius fanfiction
what is a bramble golf format?