quran verses on birthday

The birth of Jesus according to the Quran Quran December 27, 2018 This is the Islamic account of the Birth of Jesus, also known as the Nativity story The miracle of childbirth is in and of itself a miracle that leaves humanity in awe every single day a child is born to a new mother and father. Praise to Allah for giving me the most wonderful gift- YOU! 41. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you! Eat lots of cake. Forgive me and my parrents, and (all) the believers on the day when the reckoning will be established Quran 14:41, And for those who fear Allah, he will make their path easy Quran Al talak: 4, Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear Surah Baqarah V 286, Did he not realise that Allah is watching? Happy Birthday to you, my dear brother! Quran 2:153 O you who believe! "You are liable to imperil your life out of grief for their sake." (18:6) The Wise and Insightful Prophet "Allah has sent down to you the Book and wisdom, and He has taught you what you did not know, and great is Allah's grace upon you." (4:113) The Cause of Survival from Punishment Likewise, if you decided to quit smoking or drinking alcohol for the sake of God, your best friend will invite you to a party just to drink! If you are truly mindful of God, do not speak too softly in case the sick at heart should lust after you, but speak in an appropriate manner; stay at home, and do not flaunt your finery as they used to in the pagan past; keep up the prayer, give the prescribed alms, and obey God and His Messenger." Q 33:58-59 ( 58) ( 59) As you celebrate your [insert year] birthday with great expectations, may Almighty Allah in His infinite mercy grant you peace of mind and progress! I pray Allah makes this day special and fills it with lots of fun and happiness. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. Happy Birthday to you! 27. Can you imagine that God is evaluating you according to the amount of effort that you exert not by the results? ( A'li Imran -38) "Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers." (Al A'raf 23) "Our Lord! I hope Allah sends his angels to care for and guide you in the coming years ahead. That gift was everything. Between them is a barrier [so] neither of them transgresses Quran 55 : 19-20, Guide us to the straight path. I love you. Many happy returns of the day. Youre celebrated! Actually, they also felt weak and helpless at certain times, even though God saved them as they believed in Him. . You have never failed to care for your parents and I always ask for Allahs mercy upon you. You're in the right place! You will forever be Allahs one of the most precious gifts for me, dad. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. 15. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. By remembering that our final goal and destination should be about the return to Allah, this verse of the Quran serves as a timely source of inspiration whenever you feel lost in life. Al Imran 163, Be patient, until the judgement of your lord comes, For surely you are before Our eyes Quranic Quotes, My mercy embraces all Things Quran 7:156, Indeed, Allah is ever knowing and wise. Quotes tagged as "quran" Showing 1-30 of 286. Adh-Dhuha 93:7, And never say of anything, indeed, I will do that tomorrow. except [when adding]. May Allah bless you with the willpower to live a good life and become a better person. Check your inbox or spam folder now to confirm your subscription. Dress code is part of that overall teaching. Happy birthday, princess. I hope this birthday is filled with many happy and memorable moments for you. 26. You have been an inspiration to me, brother. Sending you hearty cheers on this special day of yours! May Allah bless you on your birthday. Wishing myself a happy birthday. The Quran 49:13, The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception. I am extremely happy to have you as a mom. I want Allah to provide you with a long life, a healthy body, and grace. Quran.com is a Sadaqah Jariyah. On your special day, I pray to Allah for your happiness. Im blessed to have a pious life partner like you. May Allah grant you everything you desire in life. May Allah give you abundant resources to do your part in making the world a better place for us all. May Allah grant you prosperity today and in the years ahead. Today marks yet another great milestone in your life. These 25 Quran quotes for daily affirmation are some of the most often-recited verses Muslims incorporate in their worship individually or in congregation, such as on Friday afternoons. Surah Al-Luqman has a verse that says: "Anyone who is grateful does so to the profit of his own soul" (31:12) In other words, being grateful for your life will benefit and purify your soul. May Allah accept all your heartfelt wishes and prayers today. May Allah bless you forever & always :) & well of course. Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe. Sending lots of love and blessing on this special day, mommy dearest. Famous Islamic and Muslim Quotes and Sayings -, 75+ Beautiful Islamic Quotes About Life With Pictures, 32+ Beautiful Islamic Jumma Mubarak Images With Quotes & Wishes, 27+ Power of Prayer Namaz Quotes in English, 70+ Islamic Marriage Quotes For Husband and Wife, 40+ Best Mother Quotes Mothers Are Always Mothers, Not Only On Mothers Day, 100+ Muslim Wedding Dresses with Sleeves and Hijab, 30+ Beautiful Muslim Hijab Quotes And Sayings, 60+ Beautiful Allah Quotes & Sayings With Images, 40+ Prophet Muhammad SAW Quotes And Sayings in English, 50+ Valentines Day Quotes That Capture The Feeling Of Friendship And Love, Expect The Unexpected At Your First Muslim Wedding Celebration, Congratulations on the great happiness again on 2nd Child, Promposal Quotes And Ideas For Him And Her, Good morning sayings for morning grouches and early risers, Birthday Wishes for Teachers The Best Sayings with Appreciation, Friends Sayings: The most beautiful words for loved ones. with Clear and Pure Translation. On your birthday, I pray to Allah that His generosity showers upon you. The Qur'an gives first place to water among the natural phenomena of the Earth that it refers to. May Allah bless your birthday. 1. would love to incessantly get updated great website! May this day usher in the answers to your longing desires, Inshallah. Quran (9:14) "Fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and will disgrace them and give you victory over them and satisfy the breasts of a believing people" Quran (9:20) "The ones who have believed, emigrated and striven in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives are greater in rank in the sight of Allah . Happy birthday, dear. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: Psalm 37:4-5. Indeed, what is to come will be better for you than what has gone by. The last verse of the longest surah in the Quran is an empowering statement from Allah to his servants. I Hope Allah allows you to share more of your joyous moments with us. Birthday quotes. Beautiful Quran Quotes. Islamic New Year Wishes and Quotes (2022), Islamic Good Morning Messages, Prayers & Quotes, 10th Anniversary Wishes, Messages and Quotes, Happy Wednesday Wishes, Morning Greetings and Quotes, Best Wishes - All The Best Quotes and Messages. Enjoy it. With Allahs kindness and elegance, I truly feel privileged to have the best father/mother/wife/husband in the whole world. From the bottom of my heart, I say a big thanks to Allah for keeping you to see another birthday. Enjoy your day. Birthday is the best day to thank the Almighty for His precious gift of life. Happy birthday, brother. I wish you a sweet happy birthday! 10. What a blog I agree with you its really beneficial for every Muslims who want to connect with Allah. May Allah accept you as a good servant of his and make life easier for you. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. We love you! May this newly given year by Allah be another to share the joy of life with everyone who needs it. Happy Birthday, mother! I pray you enjoy your special day and all the good things that only birthdays can bring. Dear Son, I wish you a very happy birthday. Happy Birthday! I know you have been waiting for this special day. May Allah accept my prayers and keep you safe from every harm and evil. Happy birthday, wife. Allah has truly blessed me by making you my father. Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Happy birthday to you, with endless wishes from me. Today, I rejoice with you as you add another year to your life. Its another day for the luckiest and most celebrated person I know. All Rights Reserved. What a Merciful God! This will always be my prayer for you. Both men and women are considered partners for one another, acting as a source of comfort. May Allah give you all thats needed for the next 365 days. May Allah bless you with all the desires your heart wishes for. Yes! Allah has got your back, my love! You are one of Allahs brightest creations. I love you so much. Olalekan Adebumiti May Allah surround you with endless happiness, joy, and prosperity. May happiness surround you on this special day and in the years ahead! Value it greatly, love it and respect it. 45. Than the heaven which he has built?. I pray that Allah will give you good health and let your light continue to glow brighter and brighter. With Allahs grace you have completed one more year of your life. Happy Birthday! May Allah always lead you on the right path and guide you to good deeds. My heartfelt wishes goes to someone who has been marked to be blessed by Allah forever. Happy birthday! You dont have to complain to your friends, brother, sister or even your mother; just say all your sufferings to God. Happy Birthday to the best husband! Islamic Quotes about life , Islamic Quotes about patience , Islamic Quotes about love , Islamic Quotes about life QURAN VERSES ALLAH SAYINGS I hope all my prayers and wishes are granted by the Almighty Allah. Always pray to Allah. Sending you my dua filled with love and warm wishes. Happy Birthday Dear. 12. Happy birthday to you.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'limitlesso_com-leader-4','ezslot_16',117,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-limitlesso_com-leader-4-0'); 58. 19. So glad that I can celebrate my birthday in good health and peace by the grace of my Almighty Allah. I pray that the merciful Almighty removes all the obstacles in your life and blesses you with the patience of tolerating hardships! Have a blessed celebration! I wish that Allah will guide you every step of the way not only today as you celebrate your birthday, but every day of your life. May Allah keep showering his blessing on you! Hope you have a great day and year ahead. Wish you a very happy birthday, my son. wow mashallah nice senteces I love it a lotttttt. thnk u jazakallah soo much sir u are awesome. May Allah add more success to your days and take away all the suffering and sadness. Happy Birthday! 3. On your birthday, sincerely thank Allah, for giving this beautiful life to you. Have a good celebration! asked May 2, 2017 at 21:44. Moreover, no matter whether these sins are too big or small! May He bless you abundantly. Indeed, The most noble of you in the sight of ALLAH is the most righteous of you. May we share a stronger bond in the upcoming year. And Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness | Surah Al-Anfal 8:33. Tip: try navigating with ctrl K. 1Al-Fatihah. Happy birthday to you, my love. Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. Happy birthday to you. 53. Remember that you are older today than yesterday, but younger than tomorrow. Koran Quotes. Nothing can make me feel more blessed than living my birthday with good spirit and well-being of thy self. 14. Happy Birthday! Thank you for your help and kindness throughout my life. Happy birthday! Enjoy your special day, my love! I am so thankful to the Almighty for blessing me with a sister I can always look up to! I wish you the best of luck on your special day and continued success wherever you may find yourself. Happy Birthday. Bless you! Dont let this present life deceive you. Happy Birthday. I pray that Allah will continue to strengthen you and increase your righteous deeds. 47. 59. in 23 years when Hazrat Muhammad peace be upon him was at 40. May Allah guide you in every step of your life and make you happier than yesterday. This is Allahs doings and its marvelous in our eyes. I pray Allah makes all your wishes come true. May He grant you good health to enjoy all that you've worked for. Indeed, the promise of ALLAH is truth - Quran 30:60 our lord! Happy birthday. Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday to my beloved daughter! Happy Birthday! May Allah bless you with a long healthy life. Quran 11:90, Indeed, Allah is with those who fear him and those who are doers of good. Quran 3:200 On this special occasion, I pray that Allah grant your heart desires and bless you beyond measures. do share your views in Comments. Happy birthday to you from your love. May He brings the best of what you pray for and peace of mind. Holy Quran, 32:17 2) Verily, the dwellers of the Paradise, that Day, will be busy in joyful things. Happy Birthday. Its your day, and I pray to Allah that He gives you all youve been wished for. May Allahs showers of blessings be upon you and all that is yours on this special day and forever. Do. Happy birthday to you. But, the big question here is Will You Have Patience? Indeed, patients are always the winners. Happy birthday to you.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'limitlesso_com-leader-1','ezslot_9',112,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-limitlesso_com-leader-1-0'); 25. God is the Lord and the King of the Earth and the Heavens and whats between them. indeed my lord is merciful and loving. Today is your special day to celebrate with family, friends, and loved ones. by Wishing you a very happy birthday! I wish and pray for the well-being of my loved ones and myself on a delicate day like this to our graceful Allah. Yes, well-written Islamic Birthday Duas in English for Someone You Care so Much About. On your birthday, I pray that Allah fulfills all your halal wishes and helps you to achieve your dreams! May Allah grant you good health as you turn [insert age], and may He make your journey through the next phase of life safe, sound, and secure. Allah says in the Quran: And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. You deserve all the good things for how caring and helpful you are! Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Happy Birthday! May you never lose your sight before death, and may Allah grant you good health as you age! I pray that it will become sweater and sweater each time. Actually, God accepts those who repent and His mercy embraces all things. I pray that Allah protects you at all times. quran; atheists; Share. For more information on the ruling on celebrating the Prophet's birthday (Mawlid), please see the answer to questions no. [Quran 15:21], And there is not a thing but that with Us are its depositories, and We do not send it down except according to a known measure. [Quran 15:21], [ : 21]. I send you warm wishes filled with Allahs gift of life and abundance. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday! Quran 1:6 2. Ask for Allahs blessings. 55. Indeed, Allah is with the patient. May Allahs blessing be upon you! We are blessed to have you. Al zalzalah : Verse 7, And he found you lost and guided you. Happy birthday, beloved husband. Learn how your comment data is processed. Do the people think that they will be left to say, We believe and they will not be tried? Quran 10:55, Indeed, The patient will be given their reward without account. May Allah make your day bright. I hope that Allah will give you all the things you need to enjoy life and be happy, no matter how big or small they may be. Quran 19:95, When the earth is shaken with its (final) earthquake. [They continued] until, when the messengers despaired and were certain that they had been denied, there came to them Our victory, and whoever We willed was saved. Recommended Hijab Quotes Collection. Your birthday is a gift from Allah and it is to be cherished, loved and treasured. These were the people who heavily dowelled in . That gift was you. Enjoy this special day of your life to the fullest. "O you who have believed, it is not lawful for you to inherit women by compulsion. 2. Happy birthday to the world best. Happy Birthday, I love you. Surah baqrah : Verses 152, My Success is only by Allah Quran 11:88, So which of the favors of your lord would you deny? Read Chapter All Versions Proverbs 9:11 11 For through wisdom your days will be many, and years will be added to your life. Dear daughter, you are indeed a blessing from Allah. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people. [Quran 2:286], [ : 286], And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied., [ : 5]. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. (Al-Quran 40:41) In these quotes from Quran, we learn that by seeking forgiveness, not only will our sins be removed, but Allah will love those who ask for forgiveness and repentance to Him. Have a blessed birthday! May Allah fulfill all your wishes and make you content with life. The Birthday cake is particularly rounded, as it is made to resemble the moon by the Greeks. Ive found my missing piece in you and gotten all I needed in a lover. You will be amazed to know that how beautiful Islamic quotes and messages for us are already mentioned in the Quran. Husband quotes. 3) "And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Remember when the angels proclaimed, "O Mary! May you never deviate from the path of Islam and seek the truth in every sphere of your life! For example, we now know that although 70% of the Earth is made up of water, much of that water is undrinkable or otherwise unusable. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion. Muhammad's first revelation was an event described in Islamic tradition as taking place in AD 610, during which the Islamic prophet Muhammad was visited by the angel Gabriel, who revealed to him the beginnings of what would later become the Qur'an.The event took place in a cave called Hira, located on the mountain Jabal an-Nour near Mecca. Prophet Muhammad said, "Everything has its pinnacle and the pinnacle of the Quran is Surah al-Baqarah . Hearty cheers to you on this significant day in your life. On your birthday, I just want to wish you much goodness, joy, and sweet memories. Quran (16:79), So be patient. Happy Birthday! Hope on this special day of yours, Allah showers his blessing on you making you the lucky and happy person on this planet! Dear daughter, I always pray to Allah for your better health. May Allahs love, kindness, and goodness be with you today and forever! Islamic Quotes on Strength and Motivation "Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear." [ Quran 2:286] "So lose not heart, nor fall into despair, for you will be superior if you are true in faith" [ Surah Al-Imran 3:139 ]. He is the creator of everything. Have a fun-filled celebration and many happy returns! Believers are always in tests by God. While we are able to be grateful when we're feeling joy, let us not forget the blessings of Allah in times of distress too. Never forget to thank Allah for all His blessings. Allah has added another year of blessings and joy to your life because you are that deserving of a person. In English & Arabic, Is Islam The Message of All Prophets? 9) All you want in His hands! You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people., 20 Most Heart Touching Verses of The Quran! May Allahs generous hands be upon you today and forever. Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day and the rest of the year. Happy Birthday! May Allah fulfill all your desires as you add to your age today! Son, Happy Birthday to you! Moreover, it is the most important connection with God. May Allah bless you not just today but always with His mercy and compassion. All I pray is that Allah gives you a long life. What can be more precious than having you as a friend! All my prayers and good wishes to you. Wishing you all the happiness in the world on your birthday. May the Almighty Allah grant you every happiness. Dear husband, happy birthday. Abdulkareem Khadeejah on December 14, 2019: Masha Allah, what about bday dua for our kids? Ameen. Mobile-friendly, easy to use, flexible interface. Happy birthday to you. May Allahs blessing never leave your side! Happy Birthday! May Allah continue to bless you with His divine love beyond this day. May Allahs abundant goodness, guidance, and protection continue to be with you today and always! Have lots of fun and happiness today as you celebrate your birthday. Refect on these verses and live with the words of Allah. Its another wonderful day for that special person in your life and you wish to send him or her some Islamic Birthday Duas If so, be prepared to get wowed by the collection of Muslim Birthday Duas on this page. 49. 13. In Sha Allah, Ill be updating this post kindly share someQuotes from the Quranthat touched your heart and made you cry when you are alone. "Allah (God) is with the believers." May Allah guide you to limitless success and happiness dear father. May Allah keeps strengthening your faith and guide you to Jannah! Today is the best day to thank the Almighty for sending you into my life. He said, I only complain of my suffering and my grief to Allah, and I know from Allah that which you do not know. [Quran 12:86], . May He make you wiser with time! 2. "O You who believe! Keep on blooming dear. Words alone are not enough to express what you really mean to me and how much I cherish your thoughtfulness. My brother, you have always been a great inspiration to me! Grant me through your grace children and children of children who are descent. 2023 Top Islamic Birthday Duas for Friends & Loved Ones, 2023 Funny Happy Birthday Memes Collections, 2023 Sweet 16 Birthday Wishes Happy 16th Birthday Greetings, Happy birthday to you from a heart that cares, 2023 Islamic Birthday Wishes & Messages for Someone Special, Top 5 Best Online Transcription Tools and Services, The 5 Best Websites that Write Essays for You, 2023 Best Merry Christmas Messages to Boss and Colleagues, 2023 Powerful Short Prayers for Birthday Celebrant, 2023 Religious Happy Birthday Prayers for Sister in Christ, Effective Birthday Prayers for My Dad in 2023, 2023 Happy Birthday Prayers for My Girlfriend, 2023 Effective Birthday Prayers for My Sister, Powerful Happy Birthday Prayer for Someone Special in 2023. I always pray to him for better days. Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. [Quran 17:70] 2) Talk straight, to the point, without any ambiguity or deception. A gift that filled my existence with love, joy, and happiness. if Allah wills surah al Kahf 18:23, O you who believe! (2:153) "Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. I pray that Allahs loving and soothing hand will touch your life now that you are passing another year of your life. No matter what wrong acts you did. Have a wonderful birthday.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'limitlesso_com-leader-2','ezslot_14',115,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-limitlesso_com-leader-2-0'); 44. verse 45:6, that only the Quran is to be followed, and that we are not allowed to follow what we don't understand (17:36 . Dear brother, Happy Birthday! Happy birthday father. Refect on these, And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me indeed I am near. There are 114 surah/chapters in Quran Majeed. May Allah continue to crown your efforts with enviable success. However, the Most Knowing and the Most Merciful is evaluating every single trial and every effort whether it is big or small. May all your wishes come true with Allahs grace and you have another year of your life full of laughter and joy. Note: if you love the Happy Birthday Duas, kindly Share them with your friends. I give Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful, glory, honor, and adoration for His goodness and mercy upon the life of my mother as she adds to her number of years on Earth. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday! Quran Surah Baqarah : Verse:83, My Lord, Increase me in knowledge. I sincerely pray to Allah to add more joyful days to your life and take away all the sadness and suffering! In fact, only 0.03% of accessible water is freshwater. Happy birthday to you, sweetheart. All glory and praises to Allah for making it possible to have you as my life partner. The verses are in Arabic and Enguish with the reference to continue reading. In brief, you should think of your everlasting life in the Hereafter rather than a deceivingworldly life. May Allah accept all of your prayers and grant you success on your birthday. God calls all people to live by the moral values He sets so that compassion, mercy, peace and love can be experienced all over the world. Happy birthday! As, He just says be and it is., Indeed, Allah defends those who have believed. [Quran 22:38], [ : 38], Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. 17. Actually, God accepts those who repent and His, Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah. Happy birthday to you. I love this one you really make it easy for us Thank you. May the years ahead be full of Allahs blessings and happiness. Does Your lover deserve some Happy Birthday Duas? On your birthday, I pray to Allah to guide you to the truth and help you live your life by the means of Islam.

Is Paramecium Photosynthetic, Peter Scott Obituary New Brunswick, Make Your Own Groomsmen Gift Box, Articles Q

quran verses on birthday

largest tibetan mastiff ever recorded
does david on my lottery dream home drink
al adamson autopsy photos
when does hersheypark open 2022
harry potter seizure in front of sirius fanfiction
what is a bramble golf format?