vatican underground tunnels

It has been said that these ancient books were stolen out of the Bible! Fitts probably does not believe in NESARA nor is she likely to believe in a Global Currency Reset. GITMO is another NOTHING BURGER. Melissa Redpill the World has a book out which is an amazing read. The tunnels were built by the Martians who have lived in the centre of the Earth since it was created. Im sorry, but I have to disagree with you! Also, please remember he has to be very clever in what he says. This is one of the main reasons a reset is currently taking place. I just discovered your site. If you followed Trump you would have known he pushed personal responsibility as you should have done your research. Apart from one or two health things which he has promoted on his site, he doesnt charge any money. Thank you. There is every chance that Rakovski had a link to the main Vat-Jer tunnel and what you heard was more than possibly it being destroyed, which is wonderful, dont you think? Its like when a good spirited person enters the room the others tend to become happy as welk.. The work goes on! Im not saying its fact, but you have to open your mind to the possibility of it. Wonderful. It further confirms what Mitko told me. And we are seeing the results of our long hours of digging, researching, the piecing together of all those strands of twine to create the most efficient net that a fisher of men created to help their fellow man sustain life in truth of our Creator. In 1492, Pope Alexander VI finished the wall in its current form as seen today. This also happened in Sardinia which is located in the Mediterranean sea. Over how many thousands of years has it continued to be stock-piled? Thanks for your comments! So true David! Buona vita, Translation: Thank you for everything you posted. Truth is a hard nut to crack but that is life. I have seen some of the overwhelming evidence and it makes me sick that people are so quick to condemn. Many requests have been made by the Orthodox Jewish rabbis but those sacred things still remain there. all virus and bacteria theories are a cover up for all the toxins the evil ones introduced on this planet, to blame it on an act of nature. On Sun. Almighty God will cause a stock market crash bankrupting many corrupt businesses upon corrupt New York City criminal stock exchange. Medieval Erdstall tunnels dating back centuries have been found in . You are free to believe in scarcity. Hi Jeanne, You Need To Dwell Here. Utopia is possible just not with these people involved. How very sad it is that these places have simply stored it away while people all over the world have been starving, or not having any idea where their next meal is coming from. Thats what I say! 1 Nothing. I think it was around December someone posted a video of the Vatican blacked out for several hours one night we had no idea what happened until I heard later gene decode mention them finding and taking a vast amt of gold, ancient artifacts, missing books of the Bible, and meticulous records of everything taken. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Dont worry, there will be more than sufficient to go around! You may remember that when the Covid-19 pandemic first hit, one of the worst places was in Italy. I think and hope minimual arguing will happen has to who this gold belongs to. Everyone has been through the same. All vaccine are a hoax meant to slowly destroy the Creators perfect immune system. During that time he got himself involved in things that he is not proud of these days, but not a lot different to a lot of young fellows. All of that wealth and still children are homeless and starving. So, in My humble opinin, doesnt matter if theres no evidences of what You posted, the Holy Scriptures described their luxurious Life and for me is enough. The Templars are no fun without the myth, but just keep the history and myth separately.. Hi Dennis! It is geoengineeringwatch.org.They get a slew of chemtrails in some places in the world. You may ask but how do they build them and how long do they take? He is very open about his questionable past. President Trump has not been got to by the Ca/bal not in the slightest. Its an exciting ride as the Cabal are being exposed and truth is coming forth. how can I share this on Facebook? Thank God for the brave Alliance and other beings. When Charles VIII's troops descended on Vatican City, Pope Alexander VI passed through the Passetto to avoid danger. Thats OK Jeanne were all in this together, helping each other to know and understand the truth. 18:9-17 I think its more that you are awake and aware and joining the dots together! No banking differences, no Government change. Thank you for your thoughts on what you believe is to happen. As far as the course was concerned, I believe he studied online for 5 or 6 years to achieve it. Regarding the biblical findings, I think that the God that hung the stars and moons, separated darkness from light, and created every needful and beautiful thing , can keep all the books we need, in His care. I went in as a civilian national intel officer in Jun 2003. Is anyone supposed to be stupid enough to believe these imaginary stories? The false-prophet is undoubtedly the pope or the black pope? He also show the barges that go down to GItmo. The Vatican Necropolis lies under the Vatican City, at depths varying between 5-12 metres below Saint Peter's Basilica. You can say these things are happening, & I believe they are to a degree, but I have no family or friends that will follow the research or believe me. What with the Vatican and Buckingham Palace etc all boarded up while it appears they both are out and about on their duties. I saved this from when he first came to office in 2017. But as you say, the Jubilee is coming and I believe is almost upon us. And historian and author Paulo Alexandre Loucao explained why it was key to the ancient Catholic order. As Q says and I believe this is what God is doing. Ive actually removed that last update from my website as on just checking it I found the video was no longer working. Find Robert done extensive research . They can regrow limbs. Hello Miss Adrienne! Its the last part of a poem by Matthew Arnold called Dover Beach. 2100 CAGED KiDS IN TUNNELS RESCUED BY U.S MARINES IN CALIFORNIA. The underground rail system is for transport. Apparently, you are an epic troll! I think we have all come to a place where wed like to see this thing wrapped up. When that happens, if there is anything that is being shared around thats not totally true, we will all find out. Thank you Jorge! What you and u are doing is a calling/ministry. . Meanwhile its interesting that substances such as Ivermectin and others ARE classified as vaccine. All those who became rich through Babylon the Great that is, all those who sold their souls for the sake of fame and fortune, are all being dealt with and will be no more. Thank you for being awake to the truth . I have seen most of Charlie Wards videos along with Gene DeCodes info and completely concur with you. Honestly, if he would have condemned it, they would have humiliated him on msm. Thank you! Thanks also for the extra links you provided.. . in 2003, it may be headed there again. God bless. But do try to rise above the misgivings and into faith for a beautiful future. Happy digging! Very much a fantasy list of people that we wish are dead, arrested, hanged, inprisoned or totally out of commission. It is only right that God would use prophetic ministries to tell the world of what was to come. Turns out they were people from the other side who were doing their darndest to bring him down because of the information he shares. As many say, it is for the children, and Im with you on that. The date is always changed to current. October 22, 2020 VATICAN CITY (AP) A genetics expert retained by the family of a girl who went missing in 1983 said Saturday that a cavernous underground space near a Vatican cemetery holds thousands of bones . To me, it is nothing but promises & wishes, with Trump wanting money from me to keep his WHATEVER going. It was short and strong, only abput 2 seconds. The opening . Well, they never did, their descendants exists until this day in the Vatican. If you would like to know about the Jesuits, Catholicism and why they hate the KJ Bible. Quote: 17:5,6 On her forehead was written a name, a mystery: Babylon the Great, the mother of the prostitutes and of the disgusting things of the earth. 6And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. A BBC documentary exposed a fifty-year scandal of child trafficking by the Catholic church in Spain. Does this give a full picture of what the New World Order have been working at over a very long time? This supports the truth of the Bible and prophecy. As Charlie likes to say, we are all just a little part of the overall puzzle all are important and as we share together we solidify the truth and thereby help others. Charlie Ward is being attacked by people that I used to follow but clearly, they have been waiting in the wind to drop bull crap about good people. come on, time to stick together in this, Grazie per tutto quello che hai pubblicato. Thanks for sticking up for Charlie! Especially if everywhere else around the area is more orthodox. Thank you for alerting us to those prophecies. Oh I understand exactly where you are coming from. Stay strong, Sister! But dig deeper. Under the Clinton Foundation in Manhattan, they found 2.5-mile-long tunnels going the piers to unload and load the children. I have followed this entire mess for 5 years. This Dr. title in front of his name isnt how its done. Under Trevi Fountain two huge underground places were found. Where are they? Try to follow the intel that is letting you know whats really going on. Has Donald Trump been chosen, I certainly voted for him? Nor certitude, nor peace, nor help for pain; I truly believe from all sources that the White Hats are in complete control and what we are seeing now is more like a movie designed to wake up sleeping people. We are moving into a different world, only made possible by the complete removal of the evil Cabal who have been busy robbing us blind in every possible way. A Jubilee will happen because of the 1776, 1811, 1871, 1913, 1933, 1944, 1971 mostly banking events directed & controlled by Rothschild stooges. Translation: It is confusing and not easy to believe, although I am not interested in the gold, that you can not eat either, because I think if someone is hungry he needs a piece of bread and a sip of clean water that should be there for everyone in the world. Our friend in Sarnegor (30 km from Rakovsky) told us that suddenly the sofa he was lying on went trembling for a short time and I said at once they blew up tunnels there. No, of course, it wasnt. But there are lots of signs we can see and we do know that the White House is being used for tribunals a strange state of affairs when B/iden is supposed to be living there. What ever you believe today, will be your reality tomorrow. I pray that President Trump is right and we all will love how this movie ends. Thank you for sharing that. These expanded into tunnels and then were repurposed into a labyrinth of catacombs, space for mushroom farming, and an unofficial sewer system. The subterranean structures began as quarries for the Romans. I've used it plenty of times: (Wikipedia) It's ok. One gets used to it. DUMBS are filled with trafficked childrenall will be revealed. One conspiracy theory " going viral " is that extensive operations are taking place to rescue children held in secret underground locales beneath densely populated cities. No, I cant retract the statement. Its because the White Hats need the previous narrative to continue running while the rest of the plot works out. Apparently, all the gold found under the Vatican and elsewhere, was completed documented as to where it came from. I didnt actually have a video posted on this post. I really like Charlie Ward. The Catholic Church was said to have made $20 billion dollars on the adoptions. Is the Vatican underground? I cant believe anyone believes this garbage No pictures or eye witness statements or anything to verify. I also do not believe in reincarnationI wont have a bar of it. The latest papal escape through the Passetto was during the Sack of Rome in 1527. Some believe the order may have once carried the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant, two items central to Bible scripture, yet never found. Well, Im a retired special forces guy with 20 years Navy, Retired. I have bean reading about this stuff for 4-5 years now and nothing has changed, . One Talent (approx) in todays value is $1,176,050 so if this amount is multiplied by 666 Talents its close to 800M per year x by 40 years thats a mega hoard + he had gold and diamond & other precious metal mines in Africa, the Philipines, India and other countries. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. We live in a time and in a world where it appears people like Pelosi/Biden/Johnson/Morrison and countless others are still running our countries but on careful examination we can see they are not who they at first appear to be! Potentially clones too although I cannot say for sure about that. This is what has been missing many people do not question anything, which is sad. Please give me direct link. Here, LIFE.com looks back to a time when the church was actively unearthing its own secrets . People have been thinking they are small earthquakes. As a retired special forces guy etc, you would be really savvy. I hadnt heard of Dane Wiggington before but I have just bookmarked his site for further examination. Thanks again! Whole thing looked pretty bogus to me as well right from the start. Mark Taylor told this prophecy on page 11 of 12 of Taylors 21 Prophecies. God also says Hes coming back for a glorious church without spot or wrinkle and we are the church. Keep your eyes on the White House. Fancy leaving it there! Si parla anche di un tunnel che collega lItalia con lAmerica . When you look at the overall of how the n/w/o have been in charge of what happens, it isnt good. Yes I agree with you how could anyone know exactly how much gold has been mined totally. I will enjoy taking a look at them. One of the more intriguing is the Vatican Necropolis laying underneath Saint Peter's Basilica. I totally agree with you Jesus is the ONLY answer. Hopefully that time will be very soon. Clearly, we do not see what is happening behind the scenes but it will be televised for 10 days, all will be seen except no photos of the hundreds of thousands of children rescued and those not alive. It was all taken to Fort Knox for safe keeping. Its interesting what is happening with religion in particular RCC. Now using scripture to intrepret scripture if a long time was 3 1/2 yrs, who would think Johns shortly would be 2000 yrs later. Thats my prayer. However, when I had heard about that mega Mediterranean volcano from Mike( who works for the gov) on Pastor Begleys channel about 2 years ago, my heart sank bcoz I had remembered the Scripture where the beast would arise from. Essentially they just imagine the tunnels into existence. Some of the comments on here just seem absurd, but Id like to read, They were referring to Dane Wigington here is one of his sites: The only thing Ive seen is the flashes at the White House & I was awake at 3 in the morning to see all the busses at the Capital, all the military in and out of the Capital & White House that one night in January of 2021. Although most ot the work is done. Starting from the Vatican City, for the first 150 miles, (241 kms) there was found a huge amount of gold stacked 13 levels high. Will we ever know? You can unsubscribe at any time. Thank you for you kind words its such an encouragement to me to hear them. Ive seen things you would not believe. They have found ways to steal from us all. The important thing is that we live each day for the Lord and pray always to remain in His will. To show the people what it would have been like under their globalist regime. Its best to watch and pray. The answer lies between Jerusalem and Vatican city.. As well as the tunnels, the team of archaeologists discovered the remnants. With Jesus, its all good and I think more and more people are beginning to believe that God has to be involved in all of this. the weight of gold is 1206 lbs per cubic foot. When I do see a chemtrail in the sky, which is not often these days, I tell myself they are spraying hydroxychloroquine to heal the skies. I have heard, but I really do not know if its true or not, that the old chemtrails have already been stopped. Archaeologists Uncover 800-Year-Old 'Treasure Tunnels' Of The Knights Templar Under Israeli City. This info aligns with what Mark Taylor (prophet) has written in one of his prophecies. Yes, all so true! Hi David, There are tunnels all over the world. The underground base and city at the Getty Museum in Los Angeles is exposed by whistleblower Steven D. Kelley. Hi Debbie, Tunnels have many uses: for mining ores, for transportationincluding road vehicles, trains, subways, and canalsand for conducting water and sewage. Yes they will surely perish. The Word speaks of it over and over. Hes never said a single thing that wasnt already reported but he acts like like he already knew everything. As does Wm G Carrs Book, Pawns in the Game and Eustace Mullins book, The Secrets of the Federal Reserve. Hi Jon, That way you can keep your spirits and your faith levels high. The location outlet to the pier is at Terminal # 5, near 5th Avenue. MonkeyworksYou Tube. Never-the-less, Ive been searching through the many Charlie Ward videos to see if I could find where he speaks of it. https://marilynjwilliams.com. I encourage you to research. Ah, love, let us be true There is more than enough gold in the world to back all the worlds currencies on a one to one basis, and sufficient to take care of all needs worldwide. Top 10 Things Possibly Hidden In The Vatican Secret Archives; Hi Billie! 6000 different maladies. I am convinced also that our God can and does protect everything for us. Dan 12 says seal up the words of my prophesy, its going to be a long time, 3 1/2 YRS, a long time. People need to wake up and stop fighting each other lets just join together to fight the real enemy. They save the children then blow them up so they can never be used again. . This tunnel was built by the Knights Templar when the city was under the rule of the Kingdom of Jerusalem, and served as a strategic passageway connecting the Templar palace to the port. . Look closely and youll see. 34 Quadrillion in gold. New excavations are opening up a 2,000-year-old underground road that lies beneath Wadi Hilweh Street in the Palestinian neighbourhood of Silwan, leading from the Siloam Pool (where Jesus healed. https://rumble.com/search/video?q=Charlie%20Ward, Thank you so much Bonnie! Maybe it is time alone will tell. Joel 2: 1 Blow the Trumpet in Zion Sound the Alarm in My holy mountain. I do believe Trump has been chosen by God to lead the world through such a strange and difficult time. Elizabeth Tudor came to an agreement with the Vatican Italian Black Nobility and Jesuits to receive their idea of World Government, no longer in Venice but transferred to London, 1517 to 1600. Thank you, I saw that as an oversight. Until Charlie proves me wrong, I like the man. The catacombs, a network of dark and narrow underground tunnels and tombs, hold the secret that eventually leads Indy to the hideout of the Holy Grail. So many of the powers that be have already been dealt with, and what we are seeing now are body doubles or actors in masks. id like to mention that i am a navy brat i waas born on a navy base , i grew up in military housing , i can still remember living in virginia in military housing , there was a whole group of us kids that were constantly sneaking down into the tunnels . But I need to see something. The 21st century will expose the monstrous evil of Popes, Templars & Jesuits. Anche nel mare Adriatico tra Italia e Croazia Tunnel networks. That was the first vax Hoax for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ J. Hi J I just saw your comment come in and wanted to address it immediately. No-one has been left out of this Globalists tyranny. AND THIS 1 TOO This DVD is more than 2 hours long and the info will blow your mind off. God doesnt lie. What If The New World Order Was the Beast of Revelations? It was built by the J. Paul Getty Foundation for Queen Elizabeth and now houses much of the loot once . If he had told everyone to go use natural substances he would have been totally crucified! I think some of these people are just gathering info from others and putting their spin on it, and trying to claim it. It is all over the world not just here. Its all such a terrible things. They have blowing up tunnels and DUMBS around the world for years saving the tortured children. But, I do love fiction as well as the next guy. Veterans. The other one was converted into a water storage tank for the Aqua Virgo aqueduct that still leads water to Trevi Fountain. The main sources are Trump and JFK Jr. Then their loyal patriots share the messages. The report in Iran's Tasnim News comes amid tensions in the region and Iran's increased enrichment of uranium. and will remain this way. Running from Vatican City, and deep underground, there is a tunnel that runs almost in a direct line to Jerusalem. Thanks Marilyn for all your research and this reminds me of the scripture that says the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just. None of these stories ever was backed up with factual reporting. The Vatican has been digging a secret tunnel in Jerusalem in order to exhume King David's DNA and resurrect the Messiah, a rabbi has claimed. Will will not be in the Great Reset. Stone Age tunnels have been found that stretch thousands of miles all the way from Scotland to Turkey. I pay no attention to what anyone else says about who or what I likeI make up my own mind. The actual direct flight distance is 1,432.90 miles (2,306.03 km). May and June are supposed to be interesting months, waiting with bated breath. Do some research. We keep on going, trying our best to alert sleeping people and encourage those who are awake. Not everyone will believe it, in fact, no-one should believe it without doing some pretty deep personal research for themselves. There have been small earthquakes reported all over the world. I try to keep under the radar as much as possible as there are many headings I would prefer to use but choose not to. The reality of the Military in charge is a Fantasy, although it is probably real, we just dont see one little thing. The Vatican sponsored archaeological excavations (also known by their Italian name scavi) under Saint Peter's in the years 1940-1949 which revealed parts of a necropolis dating to Imperial times. If you read through my pages https://marilynjwilliams.com/understand-revelations-current-events/ I believe you will begin to see what I see. She said that etc.Then we research from there. I believe it will be. Someone tell me where I can get a PhD on line, please! I also have a question about whether or not chem trails will be stopped now, and the poisoning of our crops and GMO altering of our food. Its very important that we dont get caught up in that sort of thing just ask are they getting the message out there? Its the energy someone receives from another. Well said Marylin. Knights Templar unmasked: Underground tunnels found at society's 'Vatican' stronghold THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR had a stronghold in Portugal, dubbed the "Vatican" of the secret society - and. You should pray andlook within yourself cause all answers lie there and this yndersyanding helps you in a sense graduate to the next.. its almost here. He moved all his videos over to other places, such as Bit Tube, but they dont appear in order any more. Please re-read Revelation, and you will find there are three separate books, of 7 chapters, all written to first century Christians who were being tormented and killed. Ahh Denbo! I know He makes no mistakes so it was all part of His perfect plan, but so hard for us to comprehend. I have been wondering this so for quite some time. I am not understanding the new end time change from what I was taught, rapture, marriage supper, christian judgment from our book of life after we are resurected and in Heaven. These two large archaeological sites were discovered only 16 years ago! The John Birch Society and Schiller Institute exposes these plots. Interesting information. In Italy many earthquakes of slight intensity All 10 km deep Also in the Adriatic Sea between Italy and Croatia There is also talk of a tunnel that connects Italy with America . Youre welcome! Hmmm. We live in a time where we need eyes in the back of our heads at all times. No, it belongs to the entire world, plundered for thousands of years. And dont forget, so also those Money Changers in the Temple that YAHUSHA whipped and drew out they are the bankers of today. Pais came down through one of the castles tunnels and got out right here.. how to update splunk license; kssa council of superintendents; boone county wv jail arrests; where are giani bernini purses made Hi Marilyn, We will be backed by gold soon, so it will be very important. In American, over 800,000 children per year go missing. Do I believe that? Its a good synopsis of what has been going on. If there is that much gold underground, the above ground quantities will drop in price unless the new stash is kept secret. My job is simply to cause people to research. Citizens of Tomar once told me that, when burning tires there, smoke came out here - so there was an underground corridor here that, as far as I know, was closed in the 20th century. Though Ive never worshipped tho revered the Bible and have always seen it as Gods device to keep us pointing to Him. Marilyn, MARILYN WILLIAMS thank you for sharing this . they also owned and control every major mainstream media of the world to control the official narrative to scare billions of people of the world into taking their lethal injections for their depopulation agenda. Hi Patty! Questo successo anche in Sardegna che si trova nel mare Mediterraneo. Censorship. Along with this massive amount of gold were found many books or manuscripts. The Nat Geo group's work revealed not just tunnels, but also a guard house hidden beneath the modern city. Hi GS! crazy. Now I am not a seismologue, but it felt strange somehow. The more I hear about it, the more I believe that what I have written is very close to the truth. I will send you a direct email. The they are on the White Hat team the military. All the currencies around the world will be gold-backed. A tunnel ran under the grounds of the Frescati House where the family of the Trinity College provost lived in 1739. As for the tunnels, why did they empty them out? To lie before us like a land of dreams, Thank you. Thanks slot Maam,am so thrilled and blessed to know all these informations as a friend of mine link me to you. Charlie Ward is in direct contact with some of the high-up military. He has made this quite clear in many of his videos. He recently found out the who some of them were got their address, phone number and the lot! You cannot tell the people,you must show the people.We would not believe all the evil that is actually below us. It is just that we in California see no no change. LOL, Charlie says something l like that and I believe it to be so true. Housecleaning? they create a Problem, that got reaction of the people is ask the powers that shouldnt be to create a Solution So they create a solution usually worst than the original problem. Thanks for your comment Jon. There are other places that they foun. There are many relevant, yet only historical , written pages in our world. 10They will stand at a distance because of their fear of her torment and say: Too bad, too bad, you great city, Babylon you strong city, because in one hour your judgment has arrived! 11Also, the merchants of the earth are weeping and mourning over her, because there is no one to buy their full cargo anymore, 12a full cargo of gold, silver, precious stones, pearls, fine linen, purple cloth, silk, and scarlet cloth; and everything made from scented wood and every sort of object made from ivory, and from precious wood, copper, iron, and marble; 13also cinnamon, Indian spice, incense, perfumed oil, frankincense, wine, olive oil, fine flour, wheat, cattle, sheep, horses, carriages, slaves, and human lives. Thanks for sharing and looking forward for more posts like this. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Please note that when they went to Buckingham Palace, they found similar huge amounts of gold etc., stored up for the wealthy, having been robbed from the poor.

Double D Ranchwear Vest, Refontes A Demi En 11 Lettres, Executive Functioning Iep Goals, "project Timeline Management" Assessment Indeed Quizlet, Candidate Characteristics Ap Gov, Articles V

largest tibetan mastiff ever recorded
does david on my lottery dream home drink
al adamson autopsy photos
when does hersheypark open 2022
harry potter seizure in front of sirius fanfiction
what is a bramble golf format?