yes communities lawsuit

Please emailus at YESICanHelp@yescommunities.com and we will look into your complaints and work towards a resolution. We were renting at Oakwood Cove Mobile in Dallas, Tx since September of 2013. I need to keep her. I am not looking to extend my lease. width: 100%; I actually moved out mid-month because my new place was ready. I dont want a different company. . The floor was getting worse and worse. We reported that there were soft spots in the hallway, bedroom, utility area and master bathroom at the very beginning of September. Transaction Assessment: 121.00, EFile Original Petition Document: Guide and File - Petition. Transaction Assessment: 121.00, DocketEFile Original Petition Document: Guide and File - Petition, DocketOriginal Petition Filed (OCA Opening), Tarrant County Justice Courts | Other | It is the rules we all signed anyway. Nothing has changed what so ever. They told me that i could keep it with a doctors note. It's Amazing how cardboard FEMA trailers go up 10% in rent per year thats amazing appreciation these people are worried about one thing and its not the homes that they rent they are FEMA trailers come on! In the future the best and quickest way to get ahold of us is to email us at YESICanHelp@yescommunities.com, unfortunately we do not always see postings on complaint sites like this, though we do make an effort to find and respond to all of them. for. Or how about when those they hire damage property And I was informed by the office lady, sometimes damage has to be made to fix damage. She hasn't been in the office for almost a month now and has a sign up that the office will be closed for a while! Finally it got to much for us to pay the rent and we bought a trailer in the same park. I need my money now. He doesnt care because he is so confident he wont get fired because of his high sales. Since Yes! Something that could potentially put the entire family at risk! I am a mobile home owner in the Village green mobile home park in Rossvile Ga. Yes Communities Lease Agreement Posted on March 5, 2022 Posted By: jeffjorgy Categories: Once you`ve signed the papers and started paying the mortgage, work at your home`s property. . I need to walk for my health and cant do that safely. Communities is one of the nation's largest owners and operators of manufactured home communities, with a portfolio comprised of communities and homes across 21 states. Miami Florida, Old Town Atelier Dan Kolar Alexandra Kolar Press and Ink Scamming and Blocking Paying Customers Temecula California, Full Service Network Jason Soltis, David Schwencke (CEO) They could not provide phone services needed, had to change providers after working with them for months to fix things. I would really appreciate a response on this, but again dont really expect it as I have come to realize thats how Yes does business. I have called the office and they never return the call. I'm confused as to why the DEQ would tell me that the last report that they have on file is from 4 years ago. However they decide to take it upon themselves To make everybody sign a lease At the beginning of the summer Five Seasons which is represented by yes communities, hired a lawn service to mow everybody's yard for quote unquote free. . Communities - Unacceptable After my family and I lost our home in a fire in May 2021 We moved to Summerville in August 2021. If you dont believe me you better believe that is what is on tape. So i went to the doctors and had them write a note and turned it in to the office. Last week, in the "Yes Communities" Santa Barbara Estates (KS location) I saw these loose dogs: Communities/Clayton Mobile Home Parks Tiny FEMA homes moved in and RENTED to multiple families,Will not enforce rules/regulations, Park continues to decline- Powell, Tennessee, Village Oaks (Yes! they cannot deliver what they say an insane amount of money Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Attorney Sharon K. Campbell COLLUDES with Wells Fargo Dallas Texas, BlackSwanCapital.co Black Swan Enterprises Peter Tumbas Black Swan Capital The offered guaranteed low-cost financing if I first stepped in high-cost short term financing New York New York, Geeks Ondemand LLC, Lizeth Lagomarcino Papaleo Geeks Ondemand LLC, The Geeks Mob SCAM! You yes that is didnt want to call me back when i told you of your rude people so we will let others decide. This case was filed in Tarrant County Justice Courts, Justice Of The Peace Precinct 7 located in Tarrant, Texas. I called in on 10/31/22 (less than 48 hours) to request my security deposit back. They care more about the outward appearance than the elderly and disabled who scape by to pay the increasing rent rates. I would NEVER recommend YES!Communities to anyone. Affordable Housing Crisis Rearview Mirror Explored Expert Analysis; plus MHVille Markets Recap, Manufactured Housing Institute Housing Alert Supreme Court Case Challenges CFPB Funding MHI Backstory, Implications Explored Legal Contingency Champions Wanted; plus MHVille Stocks Update, Chinese-USA Military Tensions and Manufactured Housing, Other Industry Supply Chains in China, Military Chiefs Warning May Provoke MHVille Changes; plus Manufactured Home Industry Stocks Update, NARs Yun and Economist Joel Griffith Sound Off Time to stop home prices from going through the Roof, MetLife Forecasts Investors Will Own 40% of SF Rentals by 2030; plus MHVille Markets Update, Killings as Easy as Breathing Bad Guys Know More Games Warren Buffett Annual Berkshire Hathaway Letter, Clayton Homes, 21st, VMF-Manufactured Home Loans-Compelling MHVille Expert Views, METANOIA Manufactured Housing Institute, Manufactured Housing Association for Regulatory Reform Wake Up Call on Consumer Finance and Discriminatory Zoning; plus Sunday Weekly MHVille Recap, Consider NAACP Resolution on Reversing Impact of Restrictive Zoning and Highways on Fair Housing; Black NFL Star Turned Congressman Burgess Owens Take on NAACP; plus MHVille Stocks Update, Oh, Donald [Trump], What Are We Going to Do With You? Jim Darlington Op-Ed on Deep State, Pros and Cons of Wild Man vs Monk Explored; plus MHVille Market Updates, Status Symbol for Ultra-Wealthy-Montauk Shores Condo MH Community Trailer Fetches Record $3.75 Million-Photos, Videos, Location-Location-Location Insights; plus, MHVille Markets Update, Undervalued Cavco Industries Touts Q Result$ Dire Need for Housing January Traffic Up- Rev Up 16%-Sales, Earnings, Mgmt Call DataAnalysis Beyond CVCO Statements; plus MHVille Stocks Update, Every Journey to Something is a Journey Away From Something More Energy Needed for Mediocrity Than Pursuing Excellence Shrewd Matthew Kelly Quotes God Wants Our Future Bigger Than Our Past, Unpacking MH Attorney Kurt Kelleys Predictability in Law is the Key to a Prosperous Republic. Is USA Democracy or Republic? If I get attacked now I will get a lawyer and will make sure they see that you were made aware of the danger and did nothing to help. China is trying to use its global media machine to sow confusion around the pandemic, Americas retail sales completely collapsed in April, Analysis: These parts of Trumps economic wish list are downright bizarre, Its not just Amazon: Why the pandemic will make Aldi and Dollar General more dominant, Wall Street still loves Elon Musk and Tesla. I am an elderly gentleman and my doctor said I need to walk more to improve my health. Copyright 2014-2023 Yes Communities. In April they started to try and charge me 25 dollars and may 40. Why wont management fix this problem before I or someone else gets bit. There were HOLES in the floor just covered up by the carpet. It took them forever to come "fix" the fridge. The community manager of Westlake has been in contact with the local Compliance & Tracking Supervisor for the Department of Environmental Quality and the community is in compliance with the all reporting. My husband went around then taking pictures of disabled vehicals and talking to people we were the only ones being harraised when ipresented himwith the tow bill he evicted us. This trailer is unfit to live in and we have asked many times for repairs. We said that we would buy one so we didnt have to keep wasting our money on the food that was going bad because of the appliances and they said NOPE! Then the day i was released he decided to drive his beat up truck down there and gun the motor which exshuat smoke got in my lungs and made me start coughing up blood. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! We do apologize the water is currently off at Westlake. The people are nice. I love my home and the manager is really nice and puts the residents first at all times., Lived in this community for 6 years. I was still living at my previous address for several months prior San Antonio Texas mobile home park: Camino Creek San Antonio, Texas Author: san antonio, TX 2, Report #1457802 The office in West Olive Estates is useless they never answer emails or phone calls or texts. 3 months to find a place to live. Communities. (wg) Download PDF Subscribe Now Communities Not knowing what they are talking about, very poor communication Dubuque Iowa, Palmetto Palms and Yes! I have NEVER seen a manager so ONLY concerned for himself. And if the valve system in place is up to standard, then why is the entire park shut off every time there's a main break? This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Even when I moved in the yard was not cleaned at all nor the trash cans they still had previous resident trash and my home was not properly cleaned all vents were very dusty and it was a half clean through out the home , stove dirty and racks were rusty floors were dirty and windows dirty and manager told me thats how the vendor global cleans but I had to remind her I am a new resident you dont give me a half clean home and when you pay a vendor to do the job if they dont it correctly they need to come back and reclean I work in an apartment complex so I know how vendors work and when I pay $1099 to rent and the $1099 for the deposit as well, So she did have housekeeping come the following week but without telling me I just moved in so my things were everywhere so I just told the office to have them just clean the vents and with that they didnt even pick up the dust they cleaned the vents and left all the dust on the floors and on my things Im so disappointed with the staff here, Desired outcome: If you have any further issues or concerns please do not hesitate to email the YES! I have several times and only received one email back with broken promises of someone reaching out to me. Why does this company only enforce the rules that suit them at the time? No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. YES COMMUNITIES DBA MEADOW GLEN vs. ANDREW HERMES AND ALL OCCUPANTS, YES COMMUNITIES DBA MEADOW GLEN vs. FLOR FLORES AND ALL OCCUPANTS. So, that aggressive dog can do whatever it wants 24/7. They drive the neighborhood and can see them. Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen. They had QC lawns come out and Monthly billing process relating to lease agreement. He had some issues and went to management about it. . I did try to contact the Yes! . We moved in on 10/1/22. All rights reserved. Or my health Four times they did not listen to my request! UniCourt uses cookies to improve your online experience, for more information please see our Privacy Policy. They are losing money and don't even realize or care. They towed over 30 cars in 24 hrs for simple reasons. The water is constantly shut off for hours at a time for "maintenance" sometimes several times a week. DocketCitation Returned: EXEC'T APRIL 15, 2021 ALT SERVICE, DocketZoom Hearing Scheduled: 925 5701 4545 ZOOM EMAILED TO PLFT ATTY AND MAILED TO DEFN, DocketRequest For Alternate Service Filed and Approved, DocketEVICTION: Allison, Amy: Served: 04/15/2021; Returned: 04/19/2021, FinancialInternet Payment: Receipt # JP7-2021-02872: Yes Communities: (121.00), FinancialFinancial Information: Plaintiff Yes Communities; Total Financial Assessment: 121.00; Total Payments and Credits: 121.00; Balance Due: 0.00. States and local communities are . I simply need a reset code to continue to pay monthly bill online. (See Related Reports, further below. That isn't the case currently, nor has been since we've lived here. This really could be corrected if corporate would infirm the towing companies. What the heck is that? I just want to be able to walk my neighborhood and not be in fear. kellly please i need astove if it itsnt hear this afternoon im contacting anews people im not playing anymore we matter to.we saved this pice of junk stove it almost burnt down our home .if yall can do the right thing im expecting a bigdrop on my rent.we have had to eat out everynight for the past 6 nights.do the right thing drop our rent this is yalls problem not mine we rent not own.im sick of this damn kenwood landing its not what yall claime it to be. He did his best to help us correct as much of the mistakes made from the previous guys but without taking it all out and starting over, it was hard. We were no longer in the warranty in phase though and the office was not going to fix it. I have 3 small kids, I need to make them lunch, and I can't wash the feces off of my hands to do so. to send MH news, tips, links, documents, facts, comments, or other factory-built housing related suggestions. I have been a resident for over 20 years. The statement that the community has not filed reports in 4 years is absolutely inaccurate. .column { I signed a lease on 10/29/22 afternoon at 4pm the lease starts on 11/19/22. Thinking all communities were like this till last week I visited the nicest community by Sun City on Kitty Hawk in Converse Tx. . One is a medium mixed dog (dirty look beige) that slips between the gate and fence post. Communities is one of the nation's largest owners and operators of manufactured home communities, with 213 communities across 18 states containing over 54,000 . Desired outcome: Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. When Animal control leaves, the dogs surface and continue to be a serious problem. YES Communities strives to hire a diverse workforce that shares our vision of what a manufactured home community should be. But there were/are many decencies that you would not know by walking in. all they care about is getting you in and taking your money. However, with all I know to be fact about jim, well, lets just say that when karma catches up with him, he will either be incapacitated or incarcerated. They do not follow their own rules for tenants with lots full of whatever.. Desired outcome: } Have a blessed day. After After my family and I lost our home in a fire in May 2021 We moved to Summerville in August 2021. So, if your state has a Weatherization program, Kansas has one called EcKan, they can come and do Weatherization on your home. I do not know about the others that they own. Maintenance doesn't pick up dead critters unless you call Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907. The young guy in charge has been causing extreme stress on my immediate family. They finally cut my grass on Saturday, and we were finally given mailbox keys after asking for 3 days in row. M-F: 9am-6pm Sat: 10am-4pm Sun: Appt Only 215 Shannonwood Drive. Chc VI, Ltd. lists three other companies as an officer in their company. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them. Court documents are not available for this case. My attorney can't get calls back either. [protected]@gmail.com. There is evidence of water damage to the floors. Other than them wanting to make us suffer force us to suffer and harass us. I have severe asthma and am on a breathing machine. They come up in 5 seasons mobile home park, first seeming like Things will likely stay the same as they were before they purchased the property.. Just an ample amount of time to find a place to live. The note of the door states that you can call two of our neighboring communities if you have an issue or concern and that you can call the emergency maintenance phone number if you have a maintenance issue. I'm a family member putting a complaint on behalf of a Mission Estates resident in El Paso Texas. . They are psychotic creeps! I moved to Springfield meadows kirby tx 9/9/22 and I put in a work order for my window screen is missing and instead of the manager supplying me one since the other window do have them she closed out work order and put in as missing, my home is small so when I cook it gets Smokey all I ask is for the screen so I can open the window while I cook so bugs come in but still havent heard from manager. Cost us 190. All i received was retaliation which i can all but prove and no one from corporate will get back with me, So after living out here for almost 5 years they go on with what the mgr tells them and my goodness its a farce, I have some stories. "And, yes, that means Black and Brown communities." Beginning in 1945, Illinois-based Velsicol was the sole maker of chlordane as a pesticide for killing insects, Racine said. . I had been requesting a new lease since October 2022 and you did not respond until January 2023. NextVR executive chairman Brad Allen watches the Golden State Warriors season opener against the New Orleans Pelicans during a demonstration of NextVRs virtual reality technology at Oracle Arena in Oakland, Calif., on Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2015. we had told them the situation because we knew at times we would be a little late but never did we fail to make the rent. Hydroseed reimbursement or pay for my landscaper to come back and hydroseed again !! It has been 45 days I still have received it. summerville South Carolina, Oakwood Forest Yes Communities Over charging for water and sewage. Go to wash my hands after changing a dirty diaper, and the water is off. They told me to take it down but i explained to them that my son needs it. It claimed I lived in a 3 bedroom and cited damage in all the rooms (I only had 2 bedrooms. Advertisers above have met our THIS IS WRONG! community) This trailer park is awful. I moved in to Hidden Oaks in Gainesville Fl I love being here I am a so happy being here my wife and kids are enjoying living in the community. I needed to leave to get to my new place. Notice: any third-party images or content shown are provided under fair use guidelines for media. However this months statement again charged me the extra $50.00. The water shut-off is due to a water main break underneath a home within the community. The other dog that lives there is aggressive and charges at people, climbs on the stairs and decks of neighbors' homes, and is in the street blocking traffic. My two Sons come by to stop in for a while, they call me and say there is nowhere to park in front of my home. All business will get complaints. We still have no trash can or a.c. My neighbors park in the street so it makes it impossible to back out of my driveway and they have a dog the runs free and comes into my yard and barks at us anytime we go outside. Why it Matters to Businesses, Pros, Consumers, or any American, MHI Special Bulletin DOE MH Energy Regs Lawsuit Effort toEnsure Consistent Industry Message, Will Manufactured Housing Institute Launch More Suits?

Athena Royale Script Pastebin, Murders In Springfield, Mo 2021, Where Was Ginger Zee Born And Raised, Long Branch Boardwalk Bike Rules, Articles Y

yes communities lawsuit

largest tibetan mastiff ever recorded
does david on my lottery dream home drink
al adamson autopsy photos
when does hersheypark open 2022
harry potter seizure in front of sirius fanfiction
what is a bramble golf format?